Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love your signature gif Loki! :hi5:

Thanks my friend! I can't wait for the movie. :yess:

That would defeat the purpose wouldnt it? I'm sure if it wasn't in pieces, they would ask you to break it more. Something like a simple hole would not suffice for that exact reason...pretty easy common sense actually.

Yeah. If the statue isn't brutalized beyond repair, SS would probably assume you want to - and will - fix it in the future. Then you'd have two statues. And, of course, since you didn't exactly 'pay' for two statues... SS might have a bird, and you know the rest. :cuckoo:

hahaha great!!!

How do you rate this statue? from 0 to 10?

It's worth it?

The Statue itself - The sculpt - the pants - the paint - the base - All of it I would rate a 9 out of 10. I take a point off because I would have liked a little more shading to the muscles.

As far as value. In all honesty I think it is about 150.00 overpriced. I mean we are basically paying Legacy 200.00 for their name to be attached. The Legacy name might be worth the 200.00 extra if it had an ES. That way it would feel a bit more special. But 200.00 for a name really is too much. However I would still turn around and buy this tomorrow if I did not have it already. No question. I love this Hulk statue.

just seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMCutD3F9A now guys tell me is this worth the money:(

No statue is worth the money if you are going to hit it with a hammer.

no i just wanted to hear other peoples opinion , as i have this item on order , its a great sculpt , but to me i think sideshow and legacy have shortchanged the collector by not having at least bit of solidness to this item .

I think it should be a tad thicker for the price. If it was only 450.00 I would not complain at all.

It would have been nice if the cast was thicker but having handled this statue, there is no way it's going to break easy or anything like that. It's still pretty heavy when you lift it with the base.

I think Hulk feels heavy enough without the base. Like I said before in other posts, having it be lighter actually has it's advantages.

i agree great sculpt but for the money this is a very thin cast.

don't get me wrong i have this ordered and can't wait for him to arrive :impatient: like i said great sculpt and one of sideshows best paint apps. Yes should have been thicker cast but like that video shows it's not going to crumple under the touch of a finger :lol in short if you like the sculpt you would be a fool to pass on this.:impatient:

This thing could be completely solid and I would still think it was a tad overpriced. I would have been happy with the talented artist at SSC making their own Avengers style Hulk for 400.00 to 500.00. Hate paying 200.00 for a name.

That "solidness" you crave comes at a cost...

If SS and Legacy created a thicker sculpt, the final cost of the statue would have likely been higher. Additionally let's not forget that a thicker sculpt would likely increase shipping costs as well.

That is true. But I would rather have paid 650.00 for a solid statue with no Legacy name then 650.00 for a hollow statue and just the Legacy name.

Of course that is assuming SSC would make one as great as the this one.

Wait a minute! You mean I can't hit my HULK with a Hammer or he will break?!?!?!

F that!!!! I am sending him back!!!!!!!

:exactly: :lol

You telling me you don't give your new statues a whack with a hammer when you 1st get them. Anyone who hasn't go through your statue collection & give each one of them a whack & if they break then there not worth keeping.

:exactly: :lol

You telling me you don't give your new statues a whack with a hammer when you 1st get them. Anyone who hasn't go through your statue collection & give each one of them a whack & if they break then there not worth keeping.

No I don't hit them with a Hammer. But it's nice to know that I can if I want to... ;)

It might be cast thin, but it does look pretty tough!

Has that guy ever used a hammer before? Tapping so timidly!:stick

I wanted to grab that thing from him and say "here, like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":horse

Plus if he would have used a real hammer not that tiny toy hammer, I guarantee it would have broken much easier.

lol unlucky i got mine this week a day early too lucky i was in my brother ran to the door i was shocked it arrived, it was a good feeling getting it a day early not expecting it and being at home lol

Thanks David. How the hell did you know?

Was as good as it could be doing a 12Hr shift.
12Hrs brrrr... mine was on the 4th we were both thinking it was going to be happy HULK week :lol remember. Still waiting :impatient:but my black widow pf came and i have just started flexing a wolf predator LSF :horror all from collectibles direct :yess:

Back