Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at this photo just reminded me how great this piece is and it's not just a "movie" version Hulk. He fits in just fine with comic based statues.

tHYZNjG.jpg

Yeah, I was seriously considering getting ready to pull the trigger on this until they teased the new Hulk PF (the Andy B and Pablo V one). It looks so awesome, especially the pose, and 4th head in the lineup on the other forum thread.

Enjoy your two year wait then :impatient:

I can make it... I just got into this hobby and promised that I'd keep myself to my three guidelines!

1. I can only buy statues with characters I really really like
2. I can only buy 2 statues a year
3. I would not exceed 5 statues in my current location (aka until I get a bigger home and den/office)

I can make it... I just got into this hobby and promised that I'd keep myself to my three guidelines!

3. I would not exceed 5 statues in my current location (aka until I get a bigger home and den/office)

Sounds like a good plan, to bad it's not gonna workout that way, :lol I think must start out like this and then... Well you know, Freaks... :lol

Last edited:

Good luck with that :wink1:

i tried last night to pre order a big piece from Weta collectibles but they charge your card for the item....only briefly but you need that amount in your account. I was short by about £30 :gah:ITS A PRe ordER :gah:
Hello David! How long has it been since you last used...your credit card to buy or preorder sideshow collectibles?

tumblr_ldoriqh7VR1qar70f.gif

^ :rotfl

Hi, my name is Col and I have serious issues...

Not enough space or money! :lol
Thanks for sharing :lol :thwak:lol:rotfl

For some people display space stop being important and they star stuffing boxes wherever they fit, for them only like 10% of their collection is displayed.

"Whosoever holds this credit card, if he be worthy, shall possess the ability to resist purchasing SSC statues!"

I've had this engraved on my credit card. Haha

Back