Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rafael's revamp is incredible man. If production Hulk's eyebrows looked like the revamped eyebrows at his release, I would've bought this thing a long time ago. All it took was his left eyebrow to kill the sale for me. The repaint and color of the eyes blew me away too. That's the way Hulk should look....extremely pissed off. Rafael's Hulk is what you should get outta the box for $650.

Rafael's revamp is incredible man. If production Hulk's eyebrows looked like the revamped eyebrows at his release, I would've bought this thing a long time ago. All it took was his left eyebrow to kill the sale for me. The repaint and color of the eyes blew me away too. That's the way Hulk should look....extremely pissed off. Rafael's Hulk is what you should get outta the box for $650.

I know what you are saying. To be honest (IMHO) I think Hulk is great out of the box. The eyebrow is fine in person, some pics make it look bad just.

looks like he did a great job but I think he should've bleach the pants for like 2-5 minutes before he started dying. but I suppose the pants isn't all removeable? but if SSC/Legendary can put em on, the pants should be removeable too? air brush is impressive.

may have already been posted, but just noticed the back drop for Corey Taylor's top 10 Ghost movies list ....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd3CLpQdmZE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Back