Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a silly comment to make :slap, thanks for that nice reply, interesting to see how new members are welcomed here, cheers!. Guess what....back when you first joined you had 2 posts as well, I should have realised I was supposed to post a few thousand times before I dared to post my opinion on such an important topic.

I already have the far heavier Juggernaut Maquette, as I said additional weight does not infer quality, it simply makes it weigh more, I'm really looking forward to receiving this statue as none of the 'issues' mooted on here (yes, to the other chap I 'lurked' while I caught up and read this whole thread) are big enough to spoil my enjoyment of the piece.

Yes, it is just my opinion, coming out with the whole my opinion isn't valid because I just joined the boards is low, Mr I've got over two thousand posts on a statue forum so I don't listen to noobs :wink1:
we all start out new :wink1:
:bunnydanc:welcome1::bunnydanc

Though very subtle, it appears as though the upper lip is left unpainted in the one I received and in others from the pictures and videos they've posted.

Does anyone else see or have this?

From what I've seen, not in person, the upper lip looks green whereas the lower seems red. Is that what you nean?

Yes, it seems that the upper lip was left green whereas the lower lip is clearly red but it is so subtle and the teeth look so great it's hard to discern.

Hulk finally arrived in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil! Perfection!

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

Last edited:
One thing puzzles me with this board though, why so few posts per page?, I used tons of similar boards but I've never seen it set so low, this thread should really be 200 pages not over 800.

'User CP' tab -> 'Edit Options' tab - 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page' drop-down menu - > 'Show 40 posts per page'.

Welcome to the forum, Pete. :wink1:

What a silly comment to make :slap, thanks for that nice reply, interesting to see how new members are welcomed here, cheers!. Guess what....back when you first joined you had 2 posts as well, I should have realised I was supposed to post a few thousand times before I dared to post my opinion on such an important topic.

I already have the far heavier Juggernaut Maquette, as I said additional weight does not infer quality, it simply makes it weigh more, I'm really looking forward to receiving this statue as none of the 'issues' mooted on here (yes, to the other chap I 'lurked' while I caught up and read this whole thread) are big enough to spoil my enjoyment of the piece.

Yes, it is just my opinion, coming out with the whole my opinion isn't valid because I just joined the boards is low, Mr I've got over two thousand posts on a statue forum so I don't listen to noobs :wink1:

A post count, like an ES, is meaningless to me. If one has something to add to the topic then by all means they are welcome to join in.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :wave

Wow, SS is getting cheap and low quality and increasing prices. I'm glad I skipped this piece. I did it because of the LE not being numbered but now I feel bad for people that bought it. One wrong move and it's CRACK! Broken :( (much like all PFs but this one seems extra thin and flimsy). :slap Still a great sculpt buy no idea why they made it hollow when the original PF is solid.

yea there's something about this hulk that just didn't catch me. just didn't feel like it got enough definition, muscle, etc. and the quality just not up there.

I also passed on this because it was a LE. Man, after seeing the pics of him busted up and all hollow I'm glad I didn't purchase it. It's a phenomenal sculpt but if I paid $700 for this piece and I saw those pics, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't have bothered me. Seeing things like this really has me worrying about future SSC releases. I'd rather they made these pieces sturdier and charged more for them. There is nothing better than a great statue that is well made.

I ordered this one n coz of 2nd thought cancelled it right away still thinking abt this one i liked hulk Maquette a lot but because of LS & hollowness i m still confused....... plz SS don't make galactus hollow we r paying money for premium products we should get premium don't give us excuse of shipping .........

Wow thats really a thin cast. I wonder does it really cos that much more to add more polystone?

Big G will definately be hollow. I received emma frost lsb together with rhino com, and realise there is a big difference between a solid statue ie emma frost and thinly cast hollow statue....

Wish sideshow would go back to how they was last time and not making more profit by having thinly cast statue.

:thud:

I knew it was hollow but not this much. The price just doesn't make any sense to me. The profit must be really great for SS.

That is why I said I don't like hollow light weight statue....

Seeing how thin this really is puts it in a completely new light for me.
At first, I was extremely exited for this statue to be released.
As the first pictures came in, my excitement went down a notch due to the eyebrow.
Got past that thanks to the videos on youtube :yess:
Now I'm not sure wether or not to keep my order or not...
I still like the looks of it but I'm just not sure anymore... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
I wish, now more than ever, that I would've kept my Hulk PF :gah: :slap :cuckoo:
Seems so fragile!
Maybe it's all in my head?

All the complaints about how light and thin the material is and yet there has yet to be one that has shown up broken. I think there was one guy who had a chip or two in the hair and one with a crack near areound the hair also.

More PF's show up with breakage then this guy has.

Have you ever seen behind the scenes how packages are handeld when they are sorted by the mailing companies? If that don't break it then bumping into it with your arm or a strong wind won't break it either.

Also that photo everyone is talking about that shows how thin the hulk material looks near his left ear. Are we sure it does not look like that because the the angle.

SideshowHulk4_zps2ca28beb.jpg

SideshowHulk2_zps08a543c1.jpg

SideshowHulk3_zpsb3708c3e.jpg

SideshowHulk1_zps3b6e6e74.jpg

Got him yesterday and i'm over the moon with it. Just a stunning statue! You got to see this one in person, just sick. :rock :rock

Wow, amazing pictures! Some of the best I've seen yet!
Looks really close to the prototype. Is it a new batch or is it your photographic skills? :clap
I'm keeping my order for this bad boy... :monkey3 :peace

Wow, amazing pictures! Some of the best I've seen yet!
Looks really close to the prototype. Is it a new batch or is it your photographic skills? :clap
I'm keeping my order for this bad boy... :monkey3 :peace
This is the second batch from SSC and that's how he looks in person. I'm really impressed with it. I'm glad you like the pics :hi5:

Awesome pics jay, really shows how awesome this piece is:clap

Thanks very much and this statue needs no help from me to look awesome. :yess:

Back