Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like you too Jaws :inlove. :rotfl

My true feelings came out :lol:lol
It's always nice to see fellow Freaks getting along so well :lol
8a3uhe2u.jpg

@ Jaws & RB. Sorry guys :D :lol

I'm still debating to get this or not. I've been really looking at all 3 SS Hulks a lot lately hmm

Got myself a nice door for my collection room,just to match Hulk and Rhino.:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYB00HCrIqI[/ame]

Seeing how thin this really is puts it in a completely new light for me.
At first, I was extremely exited for this statue to be released.
As the first pictures came in, my excitement went down a notch due to the eyebrow.
Got past that thanks to the videos on youtube :yess:
Now I'm not sure wether or not to keep my order or not... :dunno
I still like the looks of it but I'm just not sure anymore... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
I wish, now more than ever, that I would've kept my Hulk PF :gah: :slap :cuckoo:
Seems so fragile!
Maybe it's all in my head?

As the first pictures came in, my excitement went down a notch due to the eyebrow.
I still like the looks of it but I'm just not sure anymore... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
I wish, now more than ever, that I would've kept my Hulk PF :gah: :slap :cuckoo:
Seems so fragile!

How many of your statues have you dropped on the floor or throw around or used as a punching bag? If you don't use it for those reasons then you should be OK. Same goes for the rest of your statues.

How many of your statues have you dropped on the floor or throw around or used as a punching bag? If you don't use it for those reasons then you should be OK. Same goes for the rest of your statues.

:exactly: Throw your Hulk PF on the floor & see what happens :lol

Reading some of the comments on here makes me wonder what people do with there statues. I just put mine on a shelf personally & leave it alone :D

Seems so fragile!

Not thrilled about how thin the polystone is but no way would I miss out on having this in my collection.

Back