Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk4.jpg

Sidehsow :lol :rotfl

Not appear in the today newsletter. Why?? Not coming soon now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Jay!

Would you mind, when you've time, to post some group shots with others Marvel's PFs?

hahaha great!!!

How do you rate this statue? from 0 to 10?

It's worth it?

I'd rate it 9/10 and for me it's well worth the money. I knew i wanted a statue of the Avengers Hulk after coming out of the cinema. This statue has lived up to everything i'd have wanted out of a Hulk statue. He's big and he's painted really well. The base is killer and i was worried that wouldn't look as good as it did at SDCC.

I love all the shadow detail on his body and the dirt on his hands and feet. Also how cool are the teeth on this statue. :rock Yeah he doesn't weight as much as older statues but he still has some nice weight to him. I just watched a video of friend smashing his Hulk with a hammer and it took a big hit before it broke. So for all those saying it would shatter if you sneezed on it, yeah right. :lol

I'd say you'll be really happy with it when you get it. Out of all the owners on here and other forums, how many have you seen say anything bad about it? Not many if any. It's only the people without it that are saying stuff.

just seen this [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMCutD3F9A[/ame] now guys tell me is this worth the money:(

just seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMCutD3F9A now guys tell me is this worth the money:(

Things can only really be worth the money you're willing to pay for it. So like my post above it was worth the money to me! but if you think it's not worth the money that's cool as well.

I'll just go back to enjoying my awesome statue while you watch the smash video and think about how it's not worth the cash. :lol :wink1:

Things can only really be worth the money you're willing to pay for it. So like my post above it was worth the money to me! but if you think it's not worth the money that's cool as well.

I'll just go back to enjoying my awesome statue while you watch the smash video and think about how it's not worth the cash. :lol :wink1:
no i just wanted to hear other peoples opinion , as i have this item on order , its a great sculpt , but to me i think sideshow and legacy have shortchanged the collector by not having at least bit of solidness to this item .

Out of all the owners on here and other forums, how many have you seen say anything bad about it? Not many if any. It's only the people without it that are saying stuff.

:goodpost:

just seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMCutD3F9A now guys tell me is this worth the money:(

c'mon, how many of you thought about easter eggs when watching this vid? I used this hammer method to get into a few of mine, might be hollow but the chocolate was like bloody polystone!! :computer

Back