The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edited for pic
040908_toyfare01.jpg

SHOW US!!!​

:tap :tap :tap :tap :tap

:devil Sideshow computers will FRY this Fry-day :devil !!!!

There could be another hand that is holding the Headpiece of the Staff or Ra or perhaps even the Peruvian Map he has in the beginning of the film. Either one of those would be more dynamic than the sand bag, imho.

There could also be more than one gun.

Hrm...

Has it been officially ruled out that it's not the idol?

No but if so, what's the regular version then?

I could see the headpiece of the staff of Ra, that'd be cool, but I have doubts about the map idea. I still want the gun hand as I like the badass shot of him with the whip and gun from the new trailer. "I thought you were a teacher?" "Part time." :D

I don't think the pose lends itself to him holding an unfurled whip in his right hand, esp since he has the curled in in his left. An alternate left hand holding the unfurled whip is possible but I don't see it as likely.

Its still a possibility even if the whip is rolled up on his belt, Aragorn's knife is on his belt and on the exclusive he can still hold it, if the hand with whip is the exclusive then assume the belt one will be removable.

Has it been officially ruled out that it's not the idol?

Someone posted here that the Idol was part of the regular and not the exclusive as originally mentioned but I'm sure we'll find out from SSC by tomorrow night.

Hey Irish, do you have the copy of Toyfare? Just wondering if the article said what he was coming with and what the MSRP was?

Assuming the idol is separate and removable from the hand (I sure hope so) I think I will display it on the pedestal at his feet and have him holding the gun in his right hand. That would be supremely bad ass. :rock

Hey Irish, do you have the copy of Toyfare? Just wondering if the article said what he was coming with and what the MSRP was?

I have the issue and read the entire INDY article last night, but neither price or other details was mentioned. :(

It did say it's a FALL release though (same as the 1/6), which implies 3rd Quarter. :google :joy

Assuming the idol is separate and removable from the hand (I sure hope so) I think I will display it on the pedestal at his feet and have him holding the gun in his right hand. That would be supremely bad ass. :rock

That's EXACTLY how I was thinking of posing mine too! Great minds think alike! :rock

Sculpting a pedastal at the proper height would be even more killer.

Perhaps it's the left hand that will be interchangeable for the exclusive? With the right arm bending at the elbow, I don't see how you can have an interchangeable right hand that would hold another item, like the gun for instance, and have it look natural. Perhaps you can switch out the whip with his gun in the left hand and switch out the idol with other items (sandbag, headpiece, etc.) to hold in his right hand.

Hell Yeah. :rock

And if he doesn't come with the Headpiece of Staff of Ra, I may have to make one.

Back