The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly...a pic needs posted every new page as reminder of awesomeness :D

Hell Yeah !! :rock:rock:rock

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Next Friday at 10AM PT/1:00PM ET is about the WORST time possible for me. I will be on a plane at that time!!!! :banghead

Damn you, Sideshow!! Of all products/times!!! :cuss :( :monkey2 :monkey2

That blows.

I'm going to be getting off a plane at 9AM PT/12:00 ET (if it's not delayed that is) and will have to rush to get to a Starbucks or something in time to order on my laptop.

This will be the most stressful PPO on record for me....with another week of wait times, I guarantee we get a full gallery before then and word will continue to spread bringing with it more and more traffic to the site at 10. The ES will be TBD but like the other popular items that have had that mark, it'll still sell out because I have a feeling that demand will exceed the projected supply.

Alright, full week before PPO so that means there is about an 80% chance we'll know the exclusive before ordering day....what are the odds that it will be a "eh." exclusive like some have done in the past like "Bird" for Dru in the BTVS line or "Binders" for Leia and what are the odds it'll something required like the "Cloaks" in LOTR or the "Mynock"?

We will know the Exclusive by tomorrow night. Surely, Sideshow will unveil formal pics either during the day or in the Newsletter and the Ex will be revealed then.

anyone have any guesses on what it is?

the only thing i can think of is an interchangeable hand with maybe his gun? i can't see them doing an interchangeable head.

Alright, full week before PPO so that means there is about an 80% chance we'll know the exclusive before ordering day....what are the odds that it will be a "eh." exclusive like some have done in the past like "Bird" for Dru in the BTVS line or "Binders" for Leia and what are the odds it'll something required like the "Cloaks" in LOTR or the "Mynock"?

This is a awesome sculpt by the man child that is Trevor Grove and the rest of the figure looks awesome.Let's hope the production paint comes out looking this good.I remember when the proto shots of the PF Han Solo came out I thought God,this thing is unreal!! and then the production piece came out and the paint totally ruined it (for me that is).So as awesome as this PF looks just remember that this is a proto and chances are that your head sculpt will not be painted this nice.

Silent reading class for the first five-- ten-- fifteen minutes... however long it takes for me to get this ordered.:D

Nice to know that I can go to my poker game tomorrow night-- and maybe win enough scratch to pay for this baby.

Yeah, we'll be having no talking you better be working so I can order Indy time. :lol

Hey Sideshow, after you come down from the overwhelming response to this amazing PF... realize the opportunity and produce a SDCC Exclusive PF variation that has Indy in his Cairo Digger/Map Room gear holding the Staff of Ra. Thank You. :D

No!! Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to carry a PF around SDCC? Trust me it ain't fun. I'd rather them stay away from PF SDCC items now if they wanted to do this with the 1:6th that would be perfect.

No!! Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to carry a PF around SDCC? Trust me it ain't fun. I'd rather them stay away from PF SDCC items now if they wanted to do this with the 1:6th that would be perfect.

There's always the Non-Attendee Version, dude. :lecture

I WANT A SDCC EXCLUSIVE INDY PF!!! :tap

Heck, if it helps... I'll carry YOURS around too! :lol

I think an interchangeable gun hand would be a good exclusive... and maybe a few other swappable hand options thrown in for good measure.

I have no doubt whatsoever that there will be interchangeable hands. The only questions are:

1) How many?

2) Are they the exclusive?

3) Are they the ONLY exclusive?

Remember the Captain America PF, which had THREE separate Exclusive items (head, shield, and base helmet). I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Sideshow do something like that here. Afterall, it's Indy!

Looking at the sculpt there is no chance for a second head, which is fine as the sculpt is so fantastic.

Idol pedestal is out. This is a Raiders Indy so Sankara stone or Holy Grail are out.

I don't think the pose lends itself to him holding an unfurled whip in his right hand, esp since he has the curled in in his left. An alternate left hand holding the unfurled whip is possible but I don't see it as likely.

So that leaves something else for him to hold in the idol hand, namely the sandbag... yawn. Or a second hand holding the gun. I cold see both the sandbag and the gun hand as exclusives but that's about it.

Back