The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

And then to **** with him further they sent him to fight an unkillable monster (without the little guy's help) just so that he could collect a hairy egg that would serve like five of them at most, lol.

Jawa trilogy announcement reportedly imminent.

lulz

Yep I totally caught that as well at TLC Indy hanging off the tank.

They probably entertained themselves by throwing pieces of his own ship at him while waiting for him to get to the top, lol.

At least it'd be a trilogy that people wanted, lol.

The best part is that they STILL FORCED HIM to do THEIR BIDDING to get HIS PARTS back!

lol

They were awesome to be fair. I can very much abide those Jawas. Excellent creatures.

Epic post is well.....

EPIC!

What more can I say lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were probably all let's send him to the beast so that we can collect his armor and flamethrower later, lol.

Ewoks shmewoks these guys would have kicked the **** out of the Emperor's Endor troopers, lol.

Holy crap I didn?t even think of that and you know what had it not been for mini force user there the Jawas would?ve had those parts!

I bet the Jawas that sold R2 and Threepio to Owen Lars actually wiped out three quarters of the Imperial platoon that attacked them before they ultimately fell. The Imperials collected their dead and covered it up out of embarrassment. :lol

Late to the party but bad ass Jawas, so cool.....

Yep. Never thought I'd be looking at the HT Jawa 2-pack.:lol

Only ever been a mild SW fan - who doesn't like SW? Got my second day tickets (all the premiers were sold out) to Rise of Skywalker and all.
Some stuff I like about the last trilogy, some stuff like the Mary Poppins scene I can't watch without thinking of comments I've read, and laughing so hard the cat tenses up and prepares to bolt from the sudden appearance of human insanity.:monkey3

But this series with the *grittiness* (and Herzog) has me completely hooked:love. The Mandalorian is a badass but he's not a *&^%. He gets beat up. He faces potential death head-on. Liked the mention of religion not as religion per se, but this guy has a code he lives by. I like that.
The script/story doesn't drown me in cliches. The visuals including the spiked Stormtrooper helmets. The female warrior in the trailers isn't some twiggy thing a breeze could knock over. There's dirt and mud and the right kind of humor (the EGG LOL and Jawas will never look at an egg the same way:lol)

Only nit is the shortness of the chapters - hope that improves WTF. I need a sequel and it's only 2 chapters in.:drool

Yep.

"There's nothing more satisfying than watching jawas get picked off by a rifle."

Sooo much epic stuff squeezed into just those short 35 or so minutes it?s not even funny.

I bet the Jawas that sold R2 and Threepio to Owen Lars actually wiped out three quarters of the Imperial platoon that attacked them before they ultimately fell. The Imperials collected their dead and covered it up out of embarrassment. :lol

lol lol lol

Yep. Never thought I'd be looking at the HT Jawa 2-pack.:lol

Only ever been a mild SW fan - who doesn't like SW? Got my second day tickets (all the premiers were sold out) to Rise of Skywalker and all.
Some stuff I like about the last trilogy, some stuff like the Mary Poppins scene I can't watch without thinking of comments I've read, and laughing so hard the cat tenses up and prepares to bolt from the sudden appearance of human insanity.:monkey3

But this series with the *grittiness* (and Herzog) has me completely hooked:love. The Mandalorian is a badass but he's not a *&^%. He gets beat up. He faces potential death head-on. Liked the mention of religion not as religion per se, but this guy has a code he lives by. I like that.
The script/story doesn't drown me in cliches. The visuals including the spiked Stormtrooper helmets. The female warrior in the trailers isn't some twiggy thing a breeze could knock over. There's dirt and mud and the right kind of humor (the EGG LOL and Jawas will never look at an egg the same way:lol)

Only nit is the shortness of the chapters - hope that improves WTF. I need a sequel and it's only 2 chapters in.:drool

lol at your last sentence hilarious but true

Amazing how good SW can bring people together as strong as bad SW can tear people apart.

The power of SW is legit yo.

:lol :lol

Also lol at this:

9c129b12146971a805f97af8e797f8ae.jpg

Amazing how good SW can bring people together as strong as bad SW can tear people apart.

The power of SW is legit yo.

Yep where are the toxic fans that hate all new SW. RO and Mando show that at the end of the day we all want entertaining stories as well as the fandom community that accompanies them.

Yep where are the toxic fans that hate all new SW. RO and Mando show that at the end of the day we all want entertaining stories as well as the fandom community that accompanies them.

Watch The Mandalorian become 'Star Wars for the Alt-right' just like Alita :lol

Great job to Katherine Kennedy and her put of this world hit with the Mandalorian!!!

Just for all those who like to bash Disney and KK.

But honestly, if I am truthful about it, (and I love the show so far) it it pretty much jam packed with cliches, and well worn action scenes and plots.

Which is what I suppose most SW fans want, just repetitive same as the OT and most older action flicks.

At this point , I cannot tell whats an actual tribute or nod to an older show, or just lazy writing.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:lol :lol

Also lol at this:

9c129b12146971a805f97af8e797f8ae.jpg

JAWAS criminal empire > Crimson Dawn and Black Sun

lol

Yup put all the forced crap aside and treat the property and fans with respect and it shall be reciprocated, gee what a simple concept lol

BUT.....

Does KK now deserve praise for Mandalorian as she does criticism for TlJ?

Still under her watch, no?

Or is it?

Last edited:
Lol!

*waits for the inevitable articles claiming that Mando will inspire incels to set homeless immigrants on fire* lol.

:lol :lol :lol

There are reports of robe wearing looting popping up all over the place with nothing but giggling heard in the security footage.

Back