The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another one for you jye, lol.

3gkqtz.jpg

"Jannah" is of course the heaven (the one with all the virgins you heard so much about) that Jihadis aspire to enter. Funny, right?:horror

Maybe she can do a pilgrimage to the holy pilgrim moon of Jedha - or as we like to call it, Jeddah, the holy gateway to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

Nope, no agendas here, folks.:lol

IAheDSn.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I see my nemesis Jannah is KK's right hand woman.

Could Star Wars have been handed to a worse foursome? *waits for the jokes to fly*

RJ's finally at peace and KK's work is done. She can now step down....

FJqbnfE.png

:rotfl

There are answers of course, but unlike with TLJ , people do not seem to need them..

Oh you mean like how ships "dropping" bombs are perfectly acceptable in ESB but unforgivable in TLJ? Yeah there were definitely a lot of double standards going on a couple years back. I mean I obviously have issues with TLJ now but the nitpicking did get pretty crazy.

RJ's finally at peace and KK's work is done. She can now step down....

FJqbnfE.png

:lol :lol

Knives Out directed by Rian Wajannahski.

Last edited:
Oh you mean like how ships "dropping" bombs are perfectly acceptable in ESB but unforgivable in TLJ? Yeah there were definitely a lot of double standards going on a couple years back. I mean I obviously have issues with TLJ now but the nitpicking did pretty crazy .

Dont worry, first perceived misstep made on this show, they will be back, and in greater numbers....

And some pepper thrown in for flavor....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Oh you mean like how ships "dropping" bombs are perfectly acceptable in ESB but unforgivable in TLJ? Yeah there were definitely a lot of double standards going on a couple years back. I mean I obviously have issues with TLJ now but the nitpicking did get pretty crazy.

If you watch Empire Strikes Back the Tie Bombers were dropping glowing circles which would suggest they were energy-based and being fired out of the ship. In the TLJ the bombs were actual metal bombs with no self propulsion other than being gravity driven. Yeah it's not a big thing by itself but when you add it to the list of all the crap Rian Johnson did in the movie it just shows you he didn't have a clue what he was doing.

With the CEO of Disney shelving all Star Wars movie projects for the foreseeable future, we won't have to see anymore crap from Rian Johnson.

Never mind the Holdo maneuver, it better be standard protocol to taste every new planet.

How retarded was that guy? Imagine watching him do that if it was anything other than salt on the ground.

"The First Order approaches!"

*Resistance soldier inexplicably scoops up a piece of the ground and puts it in his mouth*

"Ugh, sand."

:cuckoo:

I think the gravity thing is the least offensive contrivance in the bomber sequence. It’s sillier that they arrive out of nowhere but can only move at a snail’s pace. They are slow moving dynamite barrels yet they have apparently no shields. They explode on contact from blaster fire or debris. And their payload is dropped via handheld device to add drama to a brand new character’s slow-motion death scene. So that later another new character can identify & cry about her. But no time to mourn Han Solo....

How retarded was that guy? Imagine watching him do that if it was anything other than salt on the ground.

"The First Order approaches!"

*Resistance soldier inexplicably scoops up a piece of the ground and puts it in his mouth*

"Ugh, sand."

:cuckoo:

From the brief scenes on Felucia I can only imagine lines of soldiers dying of natural poison until one chokes out an identifier.

*licks ground*

"Cyanide"

*Gareth looks across*

"Ummmm...":lol

screen_shot_2018-08-20_at_4.07.55_pm.png

From the brief scenes on Felucia I can only imagine lines of soldiers dying of natural poison until one chokes out an identifier.

Imagine what the clone troops who were on Fellatia might have had to do.:dunno:horror

Well, just watched the first two episodes. It’s alright, but there are some clear jumps — as if they just had to move ahead, and skipped all logic. Overall, it’s okay, but a bit over-hyped. The Jawas were cool in the episode, but there were a few things that made me roll my eyes in that 2nd episode.

I'm enjoying the series so far. Not blown away but I do appreciate the show for what it is.

I have to admit, seeing those jawas taking a tumble from the sandcrawler had me actually laughing out loud.

Do we know who is running the Kenobi show? Much of what I love about this one can be traced directly back to Favs & Filoni.

I know right?! :yess:

:rock

Do we know who is running the Kenobi show? Much of what I love about this one can be traced directly back to Favs & Filoni.

Oh man I just googled it and apparently every episode will be directed by Deborah Chow who hopefully has some credentials beyond simply being female and Asian...

Looks like she directed an episode of The Mandalorian so we'll know soon enough what she's capable of.

Kenobi is being run by some new guy that goes by the name Lyon Jahnsen.

I heard he?s good.

First shot of Kenobi motorboating alien teets and I'm out, lol.

Great job to Katherine Kennedy and her put of this world hit with the Mandalorian!!!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:slap :slap :slap You really cannot be serious. Outside talent was brought in to fix the problems created by this imbecile.

Back