The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It reminded me of TROS and even Joker in places.

(I'm not just talking Morpheus' suit BTW ;) )

I'd settle for this being as good as the previous sequels. Hell, I wouldn't even call that settling.

In that case you should be satisfied. For me the sequels were carried by the Architect exposition and final battle respectively. If it weren't for those I'd probably put Resurrections above them.

Hey, since Lilly isn't on board for this does that only make it semi-canon?

(I'm not just talking Morpheus' suit BTW ;) )

In that case you should be satisfied. For me the sequels were carried by the Architect exposition and final battle respectively. If it weren't for those I'd probably put Resurrections above them.

Hey, since Lilly isn't on board for this does that only make it semi-canon?
Is the action well-shot at least? I saw a lot of cuts in that Neo vs. Morpheus scene...

Oh damn, Hot Toys just dropped a teaser for this:

Video said Matrix Resurrections Coming Soon.

Red or Blue. We could not be more excited to re-enter the world of 1s and 0s by unveiling figures of legendary characters from The Matrix Resurrections collection. Ready to see it for yourself.
The Matrix Resurrections #TheMatrix #HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale

Which would look way better than this non-sense. Howard likes his Keanu and this is really reaching IMO.

HT has a very Asian mentality in the sense they always go for the latest thing, as opposed to retro. The never made Loki from the first Thor, instead they went with all the sequels and even the Loki series. Same with Jack Sparrow and Wolverine. They rarely go back to an older IP. I'm shocked they made Neo from the first film. That must have been before they knew there was a fourth film, otherwise they would have skipped the first film too probably.

There's a tiny chance that they could make a figure from Reloaded if this new film shows scenes from it. Also, it would help if the film does well at the box office, otherwise, if it bombs, say goodbye to any Neo figures.

Ooh man, can you imagine if they made the new bootleg Morpheus instead of the original? :lol

Nothing cool about any Keanu I've seen so far.

He doesn't dress like the "one" until the very last scene of the film, from what I've seen in the reviews.

I'd be surprised if they make good on that announcement, even with figures from the newest film.

It would be disturbing if they didn't do Reloaded given it's been every bootlegger's go-to.

Their post does say *legendary characters* so they could get away with the earlier versions that make fleeting appearances.

Oh damn, Hot Toys just dropped a teaser for this:

Video said Matrix Resurrections Coming Soon.

Red or Blue. We could not be more excited to re-enter the world of 1s and 0s by unveiling figures of legendary characters from The Matrix Resurrections collection. Ready to see it for yourself.
The Matrix Resurrections #TheMatrix #HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale
''We could not be more excited....''

Why do I have a hard time believing that from the company that acquired the license for the classic first movie and made a grand total of one figure. Gobshites.

''We could not be more excited....''

Why do I have a hard time believing that from the company that acquired the license for the classic first movie and made a grand total of one figure. Gobshites.
“Legendary charactets” means Neo, Neo and Neo. Howard likes his Keanu and this is an excuse to make more Keanu barbies for his own collection :lol

Guys honestly, it ok for gay, trans or whatever to make a film about their roles in society. Its not preachy or “woke” its just the way some people go through life.
Since the director is trans its pretty safe bet they will touch on that, or maybe even make the whole film about that.
Just because you attached yourself to the property, does not mean the creator cannot make a statement about anything they want.

Its crazy having to hear this all over again. In the 90’s it was black directors making (shocked gasps) movies about black issues…..those were labeled in a similar fashion.

Let lay off the LGBTQ jokes , its highly offensive to other forum members.

Let people live their lives as they will, and try to have some empathy for the marginalized in society.
Dude if a director or writer states that their personal life choices greatly influences their artistic creations then it is perfectly within reason that their life choices will be brought into the conversation and not every opinion is going to be positive towards their messaging.

People don’t discuss Sigmund Freud without bringing up his drug use, Desi Arnaz without his infidelity and domestic abuse or Oppenheimer without his left leaning beliefs or Rock Hudson without his sexual orientation and this list can go on forever.

Public figures will ALWAYS have their personal lives attached to their deconstruction.

Lana is a strong willed person she doesn’t need her feelings protected beyond the 4 armed guards she has around her during public events.

Last edited:
Let lay off the LGBTQ jokes , its highly offensive to other forum members.

Yeah guys.

cool-it-cool-it-with-the-antisemetic-remarks.gif

Back