The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you have to pay money to advertise that you are going to make figures for it? What if you don't make figures? You just eat that cost? Like Joost said in a video, the more you want to make from a license the more expensive the license for you is. No idea why you just wouldn't wait to see how the box office does or at least attempt some poll for figures people might want.

The John Wick head sculpt will probably be reused so there's that. :lol

Verdict

The Matrix Resurrections is the kind of film that will go down in cult history because it is so laughably bad. Truthfully, I can’t even say it’s unenjoyable because I spent so much of its overly long runtime giggling over how jaw-droppingly misguided the majority of it is. And, even with how rough it is, folks looking for that nostalgia will get exactly what they’re looking for. Granted, it’s exciting to see Neo and Trinity again, and the new players are exciting additions to a complicated canon. At the same time, so many good ideas (and the visual effects) are met with truly shoddy execution and an unbearable desire to be constantly meta that the best summary available is “Less than the sum of its parts.”

Last edited:
Less than the sum of its parts, eh? :rotflYeah, my desire to see this grows less and less.

Yeah their announcements are hollow now. I'll believe it when I see it.

Agent Nick is replicating. :cool:

5D4QwJt.jpg

Why does she yells when she speaks?

She's like my greatest fear as a wife. If I was in Hell... she would be my wife, barking loudly at me about what's wrong with me with the occasional sprinkling of passive-aggressive positive notes.
My wife asked the same thing lol

Grace's problem is that she got mogged by Chastain and hasn't been able to get over it. She seethes about her to this day.

tumblr_oqfiu17VLd1w40qvyo8_400.gif

Oh, yeah, Matrix. Uh... Yeah, give me some dollies or whatever. I'll stream it or something.

Dude if a director or writer states that their personal life choices greatly influences their artistic creations then it is perfectly within reason that their life choices will be brought into the conversation and not every opinion is going to be positive towards their messaging.

People don’t discuss Sigmund Freud without bringing up his drug use, Desi Arnaz without his infidelity and domestic abuse or Oppenheimer without his left leaning beliefs or Rock Hudson without his sexual orientation and this list can go on forever.

Public figures will ALWAYS have their personal lives attached to their deconstruction.

Lana is a strong willed person she doesn’t need her feelings protected beyond the 4 armed guards she has around her during public events.
kinda sad to need 4 armed guards to protect yourself isnt’ it?

Back