The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's awesome in Zero Dark Thirty.
Sure. Eleanor Rigby & A Most Violent Year are two more underrated flicks of hers. TDoER has three cuts, and I saw all three back in the day since I like both her and McAvoy. Speaking of McAvoy, even if he doesn't return as Xavier, I'd love to see him in the MCU. He'd be a great Reed. Then bring in Fassbender for Doom.

As a rule I try to watch any movie IGN gives a low score to because their reviewers are so guided by their emotions that they'll give a bad review to anything that has anything even slightly provocative in it.

Verdict

The Matrix Resurrections is the kind of film that will go down in cult history because it is so laughably bad. Truthfully, I can’t even say it’s unenjoyable because I spent so much of its overly long runtime giggling over how jaw-droppingly misguided the majority of it is. And, even with how rough it is, folks looking for that nostalgia will get exactly what they’re looking for. Granted, it’s exciting to see Neo and Trinity again, and the new players are exciting additions to a complicated canon. At the same time, so many good ideas (and the visual effects) are met with truly shoddy execution and an unbearable desire to be constantly meta that the best summary available is “Less than the sum of its parts.”
Review by IGN, one of the worst outlets. They give Call of Duty 9/10 every year.

kinda sad to need 4 armed guards to protect yourself isnt’ it?
Trust me no one wants to attack someone with orange dreadlocks.
Honestly, she's a pretentious, annoying ****, but I like her acting. And, uh, you know... I watched Miss Sloane, after all.

tumblr_ommvxvfas61tkodheo1_540.gif
I'd like to have sex with her.
At least she and the other reviewers have saved me some money.

Now I just gotta shake those posters here who are like "make up your own mind, dude, just see it". :slap
I don't trust any "reviewers". They can all go fudge themselves. I have my own "Spider-Tingle" when I see a trailer and it is 99% accurate. GOTG V1 was the last great surprise to me.

So the only good thing from this movie was the trailer?

damn.

Wor-Gar you need to hardline yourself streaming device, I never buffer on HBOMax with my ****** internetz haha

It's getting to the point where I may not even check this out on streaming. As it already took me quite a while to get over my disappointment with the last two sequels, so that I could actually enjoy the original again. So not sure I want to go through that yet again.

In fact I'd probably be better off giving those movies another shot than seeing this one.

Back