The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the few times where I read the entire plot on wikipedia and for once it did not make sense, I guess watching this movie with a clear mind will help a lot hahaha

ThinDetailedJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif
curiosity-curious.gif

30 minutes in. Wow this is dumb. You feel like you are beig set up for something cause of how dumb this is cause no one would ever really start a movie like this lol

Certainly not paying for this movie. The first hour was a toliet flush. Could've accomplished all of that in the first 15 minutes. It was no doubt a self therapy session with some ass kissing of the
video game community

Cool. I wonder if I'm white enough for the nation of islam to be a white devil? Maybe to them I'm some kind of devil secret agent or hybrid demon creature. :lol
Shaun King thinks he's ultrablack, and nobody's told him otherwise, so...

220px-Shaun_King_at_Suffolk_University_7.png

Malcolm X & Shaun King Buddy-Cop time-travelling movie where they have to save Yakub from feral white devils when?! I'd say they could call it "Black To The Future", but that's been taken (twice):

comic-crazy060.jpg

OMG -- Black to the Future! Genius title.

Samuel L. Jackson as a screaming mad Doc Brown!
And Kevin Hart as Marty with Jaime Foxx as Biff. Idris Elba will be somewhere there too. Throw in the Rock, this time LARPing as black instead of Maori. 1B$ at the B.O.

Actually Jamie Foxx would make a better George.

Gugu Mbat-Raw as Lorraine. I just like the name Gugu. Kerry Washington, Rosario Dawson... so many. Even Zoe Kravitz because her hot mom, Lisa Bonet, could play her as older.

Back