The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got you man.

jaden.jpg

Get Will Smith for George. Man deserves redemption, even if it's in movie form.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-27-at-11.16.55-AM-1016x1024.png

How did Big Willy let it get this bad?
Jada screwed him over

Yeah dude really needs to stop talking to interviewers...
He just needs to keep his mouth shut. He revealed himself as a cuck on live tv, and now he's going around saying things like "having so much sex gave me ED". Just... just stop Will.

Actually Jamie Foxx would make a better George.

Gugu Mbat-Raw as Lorraine. I just like the name Gugu. Kerry Washington, Rosario Dawson... so many. Even Zoe Kravitz because her hot mom, Lisa Bonet, could play her as older.
Foxx is too much of a Chad for me to see him as a creep/everyman like George. Even Collateral Foxx wasn't really a loser; he still flirted with Jada when she entered his cab. He just wasn't a Σigma like Vincent. For young George they could get, dunno, Lakeith Stanfield? He has range. Nobody can pull off the Crispin Glover creep factor, but he could try.

DAh-PyAXgAEgzga.jpg

For Lorraine, get the gal who played Domino.

03qa8kqsiai71.jpg

Jada screwed him over
His own kids screwed him over. His daughter wrote a sort of love letter to Tupac. Man's been beaten to Hell and back. Feige should give him an MCU role, the man needs a win. If Denzel is too old for Blue Marvel, give it to Smith.

Finished it yet?
Yeah. Had to stop about mid-way to get my Covid booster. Was about to comment just now but had to double check to see that this wasn't the Black Panther 2: Black to the Future thread. Dafuq LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, yeah what a piece of trash this was. Not only was the first hour garbage, but the entire movie had call backs to the trilogy. Every unique character interaction, fight sequence, story line, all were a rehash to tell what really ended up being a irrelevant story. The last hour I had to laugh and shake my head at how they continually just rehashed an old story point and couldn't conjure up anything new.

I can't believe they put this in the movie, but the quote FROM THE MOVIE I will essentially summarize this movie with, "WB wants to bring back the franchise and they either want us or will go ahead without us." WTF?

Also when Neo said, "I can't believe this is happening" also sums up this movie entirely. This is a way worse TFA. Imagine ol' Georgie making Ep7, using clips from the old trilogy to remind you what they are talking about. Constantly going over and reusing plot points, character moments in a lazy attempt to actually make a new movie.

Jessica Henwick was the best part of the movie. I liked the villain reveal as well, but it was a rehash moment for me as well. This makes the Matrix trilogy worse after seeing this. Should have been called Matrix: Resuscitation.

Yeah. Had to stop about mid-way to get my Covid booster. Was about to comment just now but had to double check to see that this wasn't the Black Panther 2: Black to the Future thread. Dafuq LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, yeah what a piece of trash this was. Not only was the first hour garbage, but the entire movie had call backs to the trilogy. Every unique character interaction, fight sequence, story line, all were a rehash to tell what really ended up being a irrelevant story. The last hour I had to laugh and shake my head at how they continually just rehashed an old story point and couldn't conjure up anything new.

I can't believe they put this in the movie, but the quote FROM THE MOVIE I will essentially summarize this movie with, "WB wants to bring back the franchise and they either want us or will go ahead without us." WTF?

Also when Neo said, "I can't believe this is happening" also sums up this movie entirely. This is a way worse TFA. Imagine ol' Georgie making Ep7, using clips from the old trilogy to remind you what they are talking about. Constantly going over and reusing plot points, character moments in a lazy attempt to actually make a new movie.

Jessica Henwick was the best part of the movie. I liked the villain reveal as well, but it was a rehash moment for me as well. This makes the Matrix trilogy worse after seeing this. Should have been called Matrix: Resuscitation.
Tiny bit good though?... 😬😬🤞😅

Imagine ol' Georgie making Ep7, using clips from the old trilogy to remind you what they are talking about. Constantly going over and reusing plot points, character moments in a lazy attempt to actually make a new movie.

If you're gonna join the reboot bandwagon, why not do it tongue-in-cheek.

And how else are you going to communicate deja vu without flashbacks? Also, in The Matrix it's just called running the same program again.

Tiny bit good though?... 😬😬🤞😅

At least!

Yes, it's very similar to the previous films, but that's kinda the point.

I guess I see Foxx as he was In Living Color and below... not the Chad he wants to be.

hqdefault.jpg

jamie-foxx-channels-his-inner-geek-on-the-set-of-the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg
Eh, I got to know him through stuff like Miami Vice, so that's the image I have of him in my head. I can't really see him as nerd. As for TASM 2, what the Hell were they thinking with that combover? Was Dillon a white guy in blackface? A black guy wearing a toupe of balding white hair? What the ****?

Jessica Henwick is about the only thing that still has me curious to check this movie out. And just like with Iron Fist it sounds like they should have made this more about her character than whatever else is going on.

If you're gonna join the reboot bandwagon, why not do it tongue-in-cheek.

And how else are you going to communicate deja vu without flashbacks? Also, in The Matrix it's just called running the same program again.

Yes, it's very similar to the previous films, but that's kinda the point.
I'd prefer to see a new movie entirely. With 30 clips from the previous trilogy, I'd rather just rewatch those instead. No, actually just the first one, which 27 of the 30 were. But look how funny and clever!

I just got done with it. I... I don't know. Is it supposed to be soulless? The ultimate meta move where the finished product is a completely empty husk while they satirize that exact thing? The first hour or so is trite. The "meta" doesn't work because it's 2021, the movie tries to be "clever", yet everyone acts as if it's 2013. The next hour is more or less an action flick and that's it. This doesn't feel like Matrix. At all. No specific identity, no voice, nothing. The cinematography is bland, the shots are uninspired, everything is just subpar. This literally feels as if it was handed over to some rando to make a summer blockbuster with half the budget. The humor is forced, the action is hollow, it's just... I don't know. I feel as if this is deliberate, otherwise I just don't know what else to say.

Oh, the characters. Bugs was fun, Pimp Morpheus was okay but had nothing to do with Morpheus, Handsome Smith was fun, NPH was annoying, Keanu was Keanu and Trinity had nice, sweaty, garage tits. Oh, btw, the Merovingian was right.

I'm not really sure what I just watched.

Overall it was entertaining at least. The action scenes didn't have much oomph like the OG trilogy. There was definitely something missing in that regard even though the final big action scene was decent.

Ah. You use a lot of Internet slang from places on the Web I don't frequent, so I wasn't sure.
Trust me, that's not even up-to-date slang. Fr fr no cap, deadass no bussin; sheeeeeeesh. That'd be modern, zoomer, slang for "I'm not bullshitting you". Everything moves so fast.

KH7mh6rTbR2929ePRaxX6lnP717ziIVoNnDj7n_LrMC3RyZ6LHuI006HSKiTz2vaSn8E_puGJztc4yh7BOnDGOfZw3grAVIcShMJ7TCZCaUPYfG3XEq0bK8E

However, speech patterns do seem to be getting more moronic as time goes on. The average person's vocabulary gets worse every time.

Trust me, that's not even up-to-date slang. Fr fr no cap, deadass no bussin; sheeeeeeesh. That'd be modern, zoomer, slang for "I'm not bullshitting you". Everything moves so fast.
I've heard 'deadass' and seen fr, the rest not so much. And what I have encountered makes me think I should get out more.
However, speech patterns do seem to be getting more moronic as time goes on. The average person's vocabulary gets worse every time.
Hope it's just a blip.

I think Advertising's relentless emphasis on Youth has warped adults so things they should be contemptuous or dismissive of, they now try to imitate or assimilate.

Or maybe I'm just over here yellin' at clouds.

Piece of Crap makes M2 and M3 look like masterpieces.

Couldn’t even comprehend that asian actress’s dialogue most of the time.

Everyone whispers or mumbles.

There is some major cringe in this that mumbling merv ughhhh

Last edited:
Back