The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

My ranking:
  1. Reloaded
  2. Matrix
  3. Revolutions
  4. Resurrections

Resurrections isn't that far behind Revolutions. I know for many that's not saying much! :)

Me watching this disaster of a movie:

excited-smile.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

My ranking:
  1. Reloaded
  2. Matrix
  3. Revolutions
  4. Resurrections

Resurrections isn't that far behind Revolutions. I know for many that's not saying much! :)
Wow Reloaded over the original :horror

What's Swarm mode? I like that name.

Were all the multiple Smiths in Matrix 2 "swarm mode"?
Read my review on this? They rehashed everything from the trilogy and was exactly like that. Essentially was like bots on the internet, assimilated then attack a target.

Read my review on this? They rehashed everything from the trilogy and was exactly like that. Essentially was like bots on the internet, assimilated then attack a target.

Oh, I thought it was something new. Not that old "nanotech" assembly BS that's been used from everything from cartoons to Tony Stark's nanosuit. I'm so tired of that "magic".

Citizens turned kamikazee suicide jumpers from the high rises.

It was cool all 30 seconds of it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, that sounds kind of cool... kind of... but then it sounds like any given Zombie movie.

Zombies = Swarm mode

What happens to the machine's batteries when they kill masses of their juicers?

Oh, I thought it was something new. Not that old "nanotech" assembly BS that's been used from everything from cartoons to Tony Stark's nanosuit. I'm so tired of that "magic".
Their eyes turned Matrix then attacked the good guys. Like how agents worked essentially but more of a swarm of mindless bees than indestructible agents.

Lana beat the critics to the punch anyway, the movie knows what it is. As well as the WB reference there's a line about the masses finding comfort in nostalgia and being spoon-fed the same crap over and over.

Back