The Next SSC 12 inch GIJoe figure is . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they wanna announce a Joe during Spook thats fine by me. I don't care if they announce something related to those moments. I don't look at that item and go oh man they announced that during X event or anniversary.

I don't care when they announce the next Joe either. Hell they call me when I'm sleeping and tell me.

I posted this in the other joe thread but here you go if you didn't see it.

Okay so I asked the question on their FB page. "Do you guys still make GI Joe 1/6 figures?" and this was their reply.

"something cool coming VERY soon... if not, you can send your COBRA's after us "

they also posted this.

"Patience Joe fans! I think there will be some pretty happy G.I. Joe enthusiasts in the next couple of weeks (possibly even sooner). ;-)"

This all sounds like some Khev-esque bull____ to me.

I don't care when they announce the next Joe either. Hell they call me when I'm sleeping and tell me.

:hi5:

This all sounds like some Khev-esque bull____ to me.

Well,I would rather them take a bit longer and keep making great stuff. Waiting really really sucks but I'd rather continue to get the great stuff we've gotten. I even told them that at SDCC. I believe them 110% that they've got some great things in the works.

Spook themed figures are pretty much over now that pretty much all the horror lines are dead, even The dead. So unless they revamp one their post-mortem liscenses I fully expect to see a figure from the only other 1/6 line they have that isn't Star Wars.

Spook themed figures are pretty much over now that pretty much all the horror lines are dead, even The dead. So unless they revamp one their post-mortem liscenses I fully expect to see a figure from the only other 1/6 line they have that isn't Star Wars.

With the lab environment, they might be doing that. . .

I'm kinda hoping. DST has a new Universal line out so maybe Sideshow's reinvested some interest in the liscense as well.

Speaking f TOD my big hope for Spook is Mola Ram. Even on the Pro it's entirely feasible and they tend to excell at robes and things might breathe eveb a little fire back into the Indy line.

But a mine car without ANYBODY? Jeez, might as wel try and sell it to the Disney folk as a Snow White collectible. :tap

Heck Heck Heck!!!! Just revamp the line with better bodies, better clothing materials and accessories and gear. Or just milk the crap out of Snake Eyes figures. I buy em' all.

:hi5:

Well,I would rather them take a bit longer and keep making great stuff. Waiting really really sucks but I'd rather continue to get the great stuff we've gotten. I even told them that at SDCC. I believe them 110% that they've got some great things in the works.

I remember the "I would rather wait for better products" mentality with the LotR line. I out grew that phase. Sideshow needs to nut up or this line is gonna tank like LotR did.

Back