The Next SSC 12 inch GIJoe figure is . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they also posted this.

"Patience Joe fans! I think there will be some pretty happy G.I. Joe enthusiasts in the next couple of weeks (possibly even sooner). ;-)"

You're being naive. Are you even familiar with HotToys? Look at the last page's posts. They sum it all up perfectly. :lol

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Who the heck cares! Im just having fun:wink1:
I just want Destro!!!!!:gah::gah:
So what if the figure be 200 bucks. We already paying $125,140 for the dang figures.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Picard_full_of_win.jpg
[/QU

More like full of ___________ in your pants :wink1::wink1:

I posted this in the other joe thread but here you go if you didn't see it.

Okay so I asked the question on their FB page. "Do you guys still make GI Joe 1/6 figures?" and this was their reply.

"something cool coming VERY soon... if not, you can send your COBRA's after us "

Well, considering almost all the figures we have are Cobras, I'd call that salt in the wound.

they also posted this.

"Patience Joe fans! I think there will be some pretty happy G.I. Joe enthusiasts in the next couple of weeks (possibly even sooner). ;-)"

Which means Spook reveal. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

More like full of ___________ in your pants :wink1::wink1:

Some guys like the feel of a hot ____ in their pants. Just ask Kara.

they also posted this.

Honestly at this point with the huge delays and no Con reveal SS has to do something to wow me, like back to back weeks of reveals, or something out of left field, Tomax Xamot 2 pack

Spook is usually horror related so it woudl have to be next week or teh week after

Honestly at this point with the huge delays and no Con reveal SS has to do something to wow me, like back to back weeks of reveals, or something out of left field, Tomax Xamot 2 pack

Spook is usually horror related so it woudl have to be next week or teh week after

Not really. No ESB announcements for the anniversary, no Joe announcement on Memorial Day and no Star Wars announcements for Celebration. I'd say showing Joes at spook would be very consistent with all the fail so far this year. :monkey1

Not really. No ESB announcements for the anniversary, no Joe announcement on Memorial Day and no Star Wars announcements for Celebration. I'd say showing Joes at spook would be very consistent with all the fail so far this year. :monkey1

If they wanna announce a Joe during Spook thats fine by me. I don't care if they announce something related to those moments. I don't look at that item and go oh man they announced that during X event or anniversary.

If they wanna announce a Joe during Spook thats fine by me. I don't care if they announce something related to those moments. I don't look at that item and go oh man they announced that during X event or anniversary.

Of course not. That would mean finding fault with them. :lol:nana:

"dear 1/6th scale Joe fans. we are excited to announce our new lines of Joe PFs and legendary scale busts"

what ever happened to that Zartan prototype they showed pics of them working on? shouldnt he be done by now???

At SDCC they confessed that the Zartan WIP wasn't for a 12 inch figure and that they hadn't even started on one. Most likely the sneek preview was just for the Zartan dio now available for preorder.

what ever happened to that Zartan prototype they showed pics of them working on? shouldnt he be done by now???

Nope. They showed us the Commander Cody sculpt at SDCC 2009 and he wasn't fully revealed until a month after SDCC 2010! So we could still have over a year to wait on Zartan.

Back