The Next SSC 12 inch GIJoe figure is . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full of Fail :cuckoo: What is this? A test? If Hot toys had the license I would have Destro by now. Heck, we probaly have some vehicles with the figures too. You really satisfy with that amount and half of the figures is generic characters Sideshow came up with. :nana::nana:

Ok, we might of had Destro, SE, SS and CC and then the line would have ended. Whats worse is that HT would put out ROC crap, since it appears they mostly do is movie related stuff now adays.

If Medicom had it, they would just make two Snake Eyes variants and that's it.

Full of Fail :cuckoo: What is this? A test? If Hot toys had the license I would have Destro by now. Heck, we probaly have some vehicles with the figures too. You really satisfy with that amount and half of the figures is generic characters Sideshow came up with. :nana::nana:

You're being naive. Are you even familiar with HotToys? Look at the last page's posts. They sum it all up perfectly. :lol

cobra rarararararara!!!!!!!!

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

cobra rarararararara!!!!!!!!

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Picard_full_of_win.jpg

I posted this in the other joe thread but here you go if you didn't see it.

Okay so I asked the question on their FB page. "Do you guys still make GI Joe 1/6 figures?" and this was their reply.

"something cool coming VERY soon... if not, you can send your COBRA's after us "

Back