The Next SSC 12 inch GIJoe figure is . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow did a Star Wars 2 figures package with a extra little figure. WTF man!!!! They can clearly do Tomax and Xamot. They should just sell the line to Hot TOys or Enterbay. Like I wrote in the other thread, Hot Toys is steady pumping out new 12 inch figures. They have the new Terminator 1, 2 Predators from the new movie, Stallone, Bruce Lee.

Seriously, if this line was truly a priority with them (like SW) there would be a new figure announced every 6-8 weeks.

Every 8 weeks would be fine. More than that and it could create an even bigger issue with having too much crap arriving at once.

I agree its time for another Joe. We're two months removed from SDCC.

Sideshow did a Star Wars 2 figures package with a extra little figure. WTF man!!!! They can clearly do Tomax and Xamot. They should just sell the line to Hot TOys or Enterbay. Like I wrote in the other thread, Hot Toys is steady pumping out new 12 inch figures. They have the new Terminator 1, 2 Predators from the new movie, Stallone, Bruce Lee.

Hot Toys ONLY makes 12" figures with the occasional Cosbaby and 1/4 bust. Sideshow makes a whole gambit of products, not just 12" figures. So I don't expect a 12" figure every week, but it would be nice if one of them wasn't from Star Wars for once :slap

I agree that we need a really big name announced, even if its the promised 1982 SE or CC. After this long even Dusty might feel like a letdown. I don't feel they're even close to having Destro, Zartan, or one of the gals ready. Shipwreck at least had a memorable presence on the cartoon. Him or Hawk would probably be the way to go, though I'd be thrilled to see a wicked cool Commando SE next.

I'd settle for Stalker. :huh

Just like your last post, this one's so full of fail. If HT had the license, they'd be done. We'd have gotten Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Duke and they'd be on their way to develop another license. Look at Expendables. Other than Stallone, they have Bruce Willis, Dolf Lundgren, Steve Austin, Randy Couture, and Rourke, easily great figures and easy sellers, but who'd they pick? Statham and Jet Li.

Pffft.....how come every line i collect gets about 6 figures and then dies?

thank God for MOTUC or i'd be bored of the collecting game by now.

Pffft.....how come every line i collect gets about 6 figures and then dies?

thank God for MOTUC or i'd be bored of the collecting game by now.

Pffft... and some people say it's only Hot Toys...

child_actors_4.jpg

Save us from The Nothing, Atreu!

The line definitely isn't done but it will be after two or three more figures if the wait for each new announcement exceeds that of the one before.
If that's the case (even longer waits between each one), there won't be 3 more announcements.

I'd settle for Stalker. :huh

Just like your last post, this one's so full of fail. If HT had the license, they'd be done. We'd have gotten Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Duke and they'd be on their way to develop another license. Look at Expendables. Other than Stallone, they have Bruce Willis, Dolf Lundgren, Steve Austin, Randy Couture, and Rourke, easily great figures and easy sellers, but who'd they pick? Statham and Jet Li.

Full of Fail :cuckoo: What is this? A test? If Hot toys had the license I would have Destro by now. Heck, we probaly have some vehicles with the figures too. You really satisfy with that amount and half of the figures is generic characters Sideshow came up with. :nana::nana:

Back