The NEXT SW 12" Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOunds like a desire to me WG. :tap :monkey3

Me too.

So, surprisingly to me, LANDO is far in the lead of next expected figure.

This prediction will soon come to pass sometime in late September/early October as the next SW Preview makes itself known.

I say surprised because I really thought most people would want, and predict, an ANH Han Solo...as the Bespin Han seems to be low on most people's list of SW 12" successes... and who the heck are you going to pose Princess Leia with? She never met Ben.

I thought Bespin Han was great. I never have understood why that one gets so much flack.

I did have to replace those awful boots though, same with Jedi Luke.

Here's my guess:

Blockade Runner rebel soldier (can't remember the official nomenclature, sorry...)

Fairly simple outfit (pants, shirt, vest and boots) with the helmet being the only semi-complicated piece to create. throw in a holster and blaster and we're set.

My crystal ball shows that there would be two figures possible:

1. A regular rebel soldier
2. Captain Antilles

Doubtful, with Asajj just delivered and Palpy/Sidious just offered. They have to spread the Sith out.

if that's so, why three lukes and two leias? if the next announcement is another han, this thread will officially be rated...

LAME!! :lol:lol:lol

now what shall we talk about?

I'd forgotten about the Rebel Fleet Troopers/ Yeah, with their sopposed armor comming next year ( With help from hot toys I'll wager :monkey5) A fleet trooper would make sense. As for Dooku, I'd lov to see him, but I think it will bee a while, we'll probobly be pre-ordering him this time next year.

if that's so, why three lukes and two leias? if the next announcement is another han, this thread will officially be rated...

They did do three lukesm and two leias, but only one of those leias has shipped, and they were both in the same set, allong with one of the lukes, possibly both. They spread them out based on what series they are from.

Sith Lords
Jedi Order
Scum and Villany
Militaries
Heroes of the Rebellion, ETC

IT COULD be a han, But I'm thinking the next one will not be a major character, more of a backgrouind essential. Like Troopers ( be they Hoth, Strormies, Clones, Or Fleet)

I have no idea why Yavin Luke... except that it was a convention exclusive. But Jedi Luke and Boushh were both a long time ago. Two Sith in a row would be unusual to say the least.

And as to my personal guess, I definitely think this thread will be rated LAME then. But hey, it's anyone's guess.

A Tusken would be awesome. I've been wanting one since the start.

But the next figure is ANH Han. :monkey3

Hell yeah! bring on a Tuskin so I can make A custom A Sharad Hett !!
A%27Sharad_Aargonar.JPG

556px-A%27Sharad_Saleucami.JPG

Favorite EU jedi.

I'd be down for a Tusken Raider... but I don't get a sense they'll be coming anytime soon. But I think they will eventually happen.

I really hope the first Lando isn't from ROTJ... in all honesty I would pass on both a Skiff and General version. There is only one look of the smooth operator I want and that is Bespin!!!

Now that is damn sexy!!!
caption180.jpg

No, even better, the'll put him in the costume he wore at the end of ESB, when He raided Han's Closet on the Falcon!:lol

In all honesty, I'd buy it too. :)

It be nice if the next figure was something more challenging for sideshow like: Chewie, R2D2, C3PO, Vader, etc...and not another standard clothed human type figure.

1. ESB Lando (Barry White music playing)
2. Tusken Raider
3. Grand Moff Tarkin
4. Rebel Fleet Trooper
5. Captain Antilles

Yeah, I know all OT, but I'm Ol' School.

Back