The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps to long time players but not to someone who might be thinking of playing the trilogy now that the 3rd one is out. They didn't play it up in a big way, it's not like "Luke I'm your father" huge.

So what

Dont mean people are there yet

Delete it now!

you gave me a board infraction for posting something that if you google "marcus phoenix" and "queen Myrah" you get information from 2007 on their relationship why?

FALSE :lecture
Spoiler Spoiler:

Huh...where did the rumor start then?
It would be more compelling if true.
I always thought that was one Grub emergence hole that Adam Fenix went and came as he pleased.:monkey1

All for science of course.

you gave me a board infraction for posting something that if you google "marcus phoenix" and "queen Myrah" you get information from 2007 on their relationship why?

I could also google the end of this game but that doesn't mean I want to randomly come across it in a thread.

Huh...where did the rumor start then?
It would be more compelling if true.
I always thought that was one Grub emergence hole that Adam Fenix went and came as he pleased.:monkey1

All for science of course.

from people watching too much TV :lol .....imo it would be to cliché if she was

i think cliffy b even tweeted a few months ago the fact that she wasn't

from people watching too much TV :lol .....imo it would be to cliché if she was

i think cliffy b even tweeted a few months ago the fact that she wasn't

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I always thought the voice of Queen Myrah was Alice Krige who played the Borg Queen in Star Trek but I just found out it's actually Carolyn Seymour. :borg :nono

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I always thought that rumors were pure speculation on the fans' part. Never seen or read any proof to verify it....so that still leaves me puzzled as to why she looks like a damn sexy woman. :lol

Last edited:
Back