The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always that thought rumors were pure speculation on the fans' part. Never seen or read any proof to verify it....so that still leaves me puzzled as to why she looks like a damn sexy woman. :lol

It seemed a reasonable conclusion.

Anybody else think that the queen looks like the chick from the first power rangers show.

It seemed a reasonable conclusion.

It did - until they covered Marcus' mother's death in the books. Unless it was all a lie! :horror Though I kinda doubt it's her - I don't think she would try to kill her son if she was.

I hope we do find out one way or another.

It did - until they covered Marcus' mother's death in the books. Unless it was all a lie! :horror Though I kinda doubt it's her - I don't think she would try to kill her son if she was.

I hope we do find out one way or another.

:lol
What makes you think the locust queen would have more scruples than Casey Anthony? She's trying to wipe out the human race and Marcus never sent her a mothers day card and he was probably an ugly baby and a brat.
Running around the house with his lancer revving and yelling "Bring it"

Finished campaign on Tuesday - took me about 9 hours with some breaks.

Playing it again to get the rest of the collectibles. Great story and a nice wrap up to the series.

One thing that I'm still confused about (and maybe it was covered in the last book, which I haven't read yet) is why the Queen looks so human compared to the other Locust. I find that interesting and think there's a story behind it.....maybe we will find out in the prequels - if they do make them. Was it ever covered in the book?

Its never been said in the books at all. Its something I'd like to know though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope not even close to true as you've been told.

You should really use the spoiler cover on that tid bit IMO.

Yeah, people need to use their heads a little. They've been warned infractions would be handed out if they didn't.

For those that have NOT read the books,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Just finished. Both in my pants and the game. Awesome! Turns out I was right at the end when I turned it off last night. :slap:rotfl

Fantastic game! Now ready for some online tonight! :rock

I also finished the campaign today and played some multi. Such a step up from part 2 in everyway. This is the best game I've played for a very long time.

Hello everyone,
I just received my Neca Gears Of War Cole Train statue from Amazon(Amazon Painted Exclusive). I didn't see any pics in the last couple of pages and wasn't sure if everyone was aware of this piece. Amazon does not and did not pack bulletproof so the statue box arrived with a big dent. The statue though was still in perfect condition. It's a not a super high end piece , but IMO it is definitely worth the $100 price tag. Think of the Sota Toys Street Fighter statues quality. Here's the link to purchase: [ame="https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Thrashball-Painted-Statue-Exclusive/dp/B005EYQ1TG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316729172&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: NECA Gears Of War 3 "Thrashball Cole" Hand Painted Resin Statue Amazon Exclusive: Toys & Games[/ame] It is rumored that there were only 400 of the painted version, but there is no COA, nor is the edition written on the box or the base of that statue to confirm the rumor. Here are a couple of pics for your enjoyment.

SAM_1581.jpg

SAM_1582.jpg

SAM_1584.jpg

SAM_1585.jpg

SAM_1589.jpg

SAM_1590.jpg

SAM_1591.jpg

SAM_1592.jpg

SAM_1593.jpg

SAM_1598.jpg

3 things...

1- not happy about reading possible spoiler thanks to stupid people on the forum...

2- I still have some Savage grenadier elite codes if anyone has a Mechanic Baird code to trade...

3- Josh, whats your GT? would also like others if you guys want to get some Horde or MP going

I always thought that rumors were pure speculation on the fans' part. Never seen or read any proof to verify it....so that still leaves me puzzled as to why she looks like a damn sexy woman. :lol

I've always wondered that myself.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Are the books any good? I haven't read them yet.

Broke my Horde Mode cherry tonight. It was fun stuff. We played the supermarket map and got to round 36 I think. Pretty intense. I definitely like it more than Nazi Zombies which was my only other experience with this type of thing. Love watching those Lambents pop.

NICE! I just picked this up today as well. It's fantastic especially at $100! :rock

This picture makes it look like the Cole Train statue is a larger scale than the Marcus that came with the Epic Edition Bundle of the Game. In reality the Marcus from the EE is a slightly larger scale. I would say Cole is roughly right around 1/6 while Marcus is a touch larger.

Finally, took Marcus out of the box tonight and he's really quite good IMO. I put him next to the Onyx Medal that came with the Epic Edition.

Back