The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far this game is fantastic, can't wait to finish the campaign tomorrow. I played some multiplayer too, but I didn't do so well :lol. It was my first time play Gears MP so it'll take some getting used to I guess.

Played about 2 hours today and 2 yesterday. Really great game so far.

I do hate that the epic marcus statue doesn't have a light up feature, they make it look like it does in pictures of it and such. GITD is alright, but I don't wanna have the room damn near pitchblack just to see it get used.

I got their viral MP achievement last night!
Spoiler Spoiler:

:rock

I got their viral MP achievement last night!
Spoiler Spoiler:

:rock

Nice! I'm almost ready to play online. I'm on the last Act and a couple chapters into it. I was too tire to finish it up. I will tonight though! :rock

Had a blast playing Horde mode with Lonnie last night. We kicked some ass on checkout until we got to level 30 and some Corpsers rained on our parade.

Very unimpressed with the MP and that's hard to do since I didn't exactly have high expectations. I played beta for a day and it seemed like it was better then last twos complete randomness of effectiveness of weapons. It seems like a huge step backwards from the beta back to the crap they had last two times. I will hurry up finish the campaign and put it up for sale on ebay and recover as much $ as i can.

I'm on my second run on campaign mode. I think Mercy City is my favorite part of the game.
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Char is also a great level. Love the desolation and destruction of the area.

Sweet got $18 for my Baird code.

My original Dom code didn't work. So I called Gamestop and they gave me a new code over the phone. Might be an option for people who didn't get one to call around and see if they will give you one.

I was hoping the final kill *no spoilers* would have been just as gruesome as Rambo IV so that was pretty disappointing, looked more like a nosebleed, the ending kind of goes out on a whimper which is a disgrace to the franchise.

Very unimpressed with the MP and that's hard to do since I didn't exactly have high expectations. I played beta for a day and it seemed like it was better then last twos complete randomness of effectiveness of weapons. It seems like a huge step backwards from the beta back to the crap they had last two times. I will hurry up finish the campaign and put it up for sale on ebay and recover as much $ as i can.

You must be playing a different game, then.
:D

You must be playing a different game, then.
:D

I know others playing last night said it has not been this bad before. I have less then no patience with this series and have no faith they will even really try to fix issues.

The idea of there being servers and the fact that I got a grip of Best Buy points for pre ordering this game, is the only reason this was anything more then a rental to play through campaign.

Mark absolutely has his mind made up about two things. 1st he hates the Eagles and will hate on them for life. 2nd he hates Gears of War and will hate on it for life. :rotfl

I gave it a chance. I played the beta and thought it was finally worth the money, but they took a huge step back to old times and the crap they just threw together so they had MP.

They should stick to what they are good at campaign and not even bother trying to make a MP as now they have tried 3 times and failed all three times to make a good MP.

Back