The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can all join up together. I've already got some friends from here on Xbox LIVE. Let me know if it's cool and I'll add you guys as friends tonight.

I'd be up for some Horde mode sometime. My gamertag is DerkDuck22 Just to warn you I've never played horde mode on gears 2 or 3 only versus so if anyone wants to help a noob out on horde mode Id appreciate it :D

Played the game & it is kick-butt! Lucked out & scored a Neca life size Retro Lancer from Gamestop online for $107. shipped. I placed an order on Tues. when it said the item was backorder & just got notified it shipped today. Wow, and to think what their paying on the bay for it. Anyhow love the game, just got to the underwater sub level & had to take a break.

Bought the game tonight and played an hour of Horde mode... we died on Wave 20. :lol
The gameplay's great, the blood effects are a bit grittier and less flashy than in GOW 2 (which I'm happy about), and the graphics themselves are better than they've ever been. Very smooth models, but of course there's always the trade-off in texture quality.

I haven't started the campaign yet, but I'll probably get on that tomorrow (well, technically today; I really ought to get to bed).

I wouldn't mind a spinoff of the Sera Universe. Not too bothered about a prequal. I'm not a fan of prequels in general as you pretty much know the outcome from the get go. I always find them to be a cop out and a way of producers leaving out details deliberately just to cash in.

Played the game & it is kick-butt! Lucked out & scored a Neca life size Retro Lancer from Gamestop online for $107. shipped. I placed an order on Tues. when it said the item was backorder & just got notified it shipped today. Wow, and to think what their paying on the bay for it. Anyhow love the game, just got to the underwater sub level & had to take a break.

How is that even possible. I placed on order for the bundle back when they were taking pre-orders and they told me mine wouldn't ship until the 26th because they were delayed?

Back