The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got going on Gears 3 today. Sorry. I've been lost in California. Some town called Thousand Oaks. :dunno

At any rate, I'm back in The Lou now. Bought the regular edition, and I was delighted at the decals. Now I have a custom carbon fiber Gears of War road bike :yess:

6178462893_17d7d85bf4_b.jpg

6178462689_29b36ffed3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Just beat horde mode got lucky and paired up with some good random guys made friends with it was a blast completeing all 50 levels.

Finally got going on Gears 3 today. Sorry. I've been lost in California. Some town called Thousand Oaks. :dunno

At any rate, I'm back in The Lou now. Bought the regular edition, and I was delighted at the decals. Now I have a custom carbon fiber Gears of War road bike :yess:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I live 10 miles from Thousand Oaks....:monkey2

You left in the middle of a match. We had just respawned and I started laughing to myself, because I knew you had crashed out while we played that match. :lol

I was out like a light. Been a long week and I'm not used to drinking that much anymore. :sleep:lol

I couldn't even play multiplayer tonight. I could barely ever find a game and when I did was lagging like crazy. My connection was fine and my NAT is open.
Anyone else had any trouble finding games today ?.

I did manage to get the onyx medal in beast before though with four friends , complete all 12 rounds on insane without dying. That was intense !.

Does anybody know if you can unlock an onyx medal before you have unlocked the other medals below them ?.

Last edited:
I couldn't even play multiplayer tonight. I could barely ever find a game and when I did was lagging like crazy. My connection was fine and my NAT is open.
Anyone else had any trouble finding games today ?.

I did manage to get the onyx medal in beast before though with four friends , complete all 12 rounds on insane without dying. That was intense !.

Does anybody know if you can unlock an onyx medal before you have unlocked the other medals below them ?.

Turns out a lot have been having trouble connecting today.
Servers must be overrun.

I had trouble finding matches and when I did it was very frustrating. I finished three matches and then just shut my system off before I did something I would regret. :lol

Yeah, couldn't find anything either. Ended up with a match vs bots with Badmoon jumping in. Connection seemed not great for him so I stopped and just started my campaign play through on insane.

It's the first weekend. Not surprised that the servers are struggling. Itll be good again on Monday.

no S-works?:gah:

Back