The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I was finishing the campaign last night I noticed
Spoiler Spoiler:

It certainly seems to be a conscious decision by Epic to conceal the info for some reason. Perhaps for DLC or another sequel but at this point from a narrative perspective it's a glaring oversight.

I noticed under the campaign menus it has "coming soon" grayed out with a description saying, "new campaign downloadable content coming soon!"

Maybe they'll go into it in there.

Multiplayer is making me mad. What is going on? Tried to join karma and dee and bounced around the entire map. Then I couldn't even talk to them. Lame. :slap

Does the tape that Adam Fenix hands Baird ever get viewed? Is it a secret ending or something?

I'd be curious to hear as well; as for the DLC and Locust Queen, I could see that deal with Adam Fenix and her relatonship - in whatever capcity that was.

Just finished inital playthrough....overall, very pleased. Kinda glad they didnt overexplain Locust

You guys seen this ?. :lol
There's possible spoilers in this video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD_c9jm_EAg"]Gears of War 3 Easter Egg - The Cluckshot - YouTube[/ame]

and this one. :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLRq9CbGzHM"]Gears of War 3: Dancing Wretch Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

Also... at the end...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am absolutely loving this game. I've played so much multilayer over the weekend and I still can't get enough.

I've been through so many multilayer games and till now I couldn't find one that I truly wanted pour my free time into. The last multilayer game to suck the life out of me was Metal Gear Online. Since then I've been jumping from game to game. I think I found my multilayer game now. I love it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Woot I just got my email today from Best Buy for my Mechanic Baird code. Not sure If I'm going to keep it or sell it to have a little extra for BF3 in October

Back