The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sick right now...

I've been playing Gears 3 all day and man, my motion sickness is kicking in...

:(

I finally finished the campaign today. The ending was pretty awesome.
Spoiler Spoiler:
but it really wasn't that surprising. I haven't played the MP yet, but I'm probably not going to either. Never liked the Gears MP, and Gears 2 online was garbage.

Last edited:
Whatever. Interesting that I get _____ed at for requesting spoiler tags in the Batman thread, but they're being enforced in here when the game's already been released.

As I was finishing the campaign last night I noticed
Spoiler Spoiler:

It certainly seems to be a conscious decision by Epic to conceal the info for some reason. Perhaps for DLC or another sequel but at this point from a narrative perspective it's a glaring oversight.

Last edited:
As I was finishing the campaign last night I noticed
Spoiler Spoiler:

It certainly seems to be a conscious decision by Epic to conceal the info for some reason. Perhaps for DLC or another sequel but at this point from a narrative perspective it's a glaring oversight.

They might be saving it for the next series that is going to be on the NextBox. Possibly in a Pendulum Wars' series that would focus on Adam Fenix and Hoffman as the main characters?

Back