The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot I just got my email today from Best Buy for my Mechanic Baird code. Not sure If I'm going to keep it or sell it to have a little extra for BF3 in October

I put mine up for $18 buy it now on eBay and sold in less then 10 min.

Just got done playing with Bam and some friends, really fun stuff. Some losses some wins and lots of cursing and complaining :yess:

Also... at the end...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, anything is possible.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heck, that could be the plot for Gears 4 :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Question: What's the deal with weapon executions?

Can you only do certain ones after unlocking them, by getting the set amount of kills with it? I'm trying to get that achievement for executing with all weapons, but some weapons won't work...it just ends up with me putting the gun away and punching them . The thing is, I've done executions with weapons i haven't "unlocked" executions for yet.. I'm confused :confused:

I'm not to sure either. I've done executions with quite a few different weapons but it seems totally random. Also what up with the Revives? Checking my stats for Campaign, it says I have 0 Revives but I revived 3 of my team mates at once after they all went down.

I'm not to sure either. I've done executions with quite a few different weapons but it seems totally random. Also what up with the Revives? Checking my stats for Campaign, it says I have 0 Revives but I revived 3 of my team mates at once after they all went down.

Yeah same here. It also seems to be doing the same thing with kills on my end. I'm sure what's going on. *scratches chin*

Could be a glitch....like the glitch where the Brubak can walk into building and such, which is just hilarious

:lol i had that happen on the old town map. I ran through the belltower arch to escape it, started firing the turret at it and the damn thing just walked right on through with the funniest "haters gonna hate" walk.

I just thought "wtf...not fair..." and then died :lol

Back