The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is your name written on there with a Sharpie? If it is I might have a hard time getting it off when I win.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl As a matter of fact it is written with a Sharpie!! It says this belongs to Jen!! If you touch it, be prepared to have a meeting with the Kurgan steel!!!!!

Don't forget Kurgan-Lady luck.

That's right, with the Kurgan on my side I shall be viktorious!!!! :rock :rock :rock And this my 2,500th post on this freakboard is dedikated to the the Lord Kurgan!! The Krusade is as strong as it has ever been and one day, YES ONE DAY, the Medieval Kurgan will be OURS!!!!! MWAHHHAHHAHAHAA!!!! I'm ready for my quickening...any volunteers?? :D :D :D

I want a Patient 5!!! Come on SSC pick my name!!! :D :D :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl As a matter of fact it is written with a Sharpie!! It says this belongs to Jen!! If you touch it, be prepared to have a meeting with the Kurgan steel!!!!!

I'm prepared! There can be only one! :lol

And congrats on 2500. :duff

Anyone check out the Indiana Jones thing on the video thing yet? I keep getting an error page.

now that you mentioned it i went and watched it. i didn't have any problems but here at work i have no sound. they showed the unapproved version of the head sculpt which looks good.

Can someone post the text of the last two predictions?

1) The clock is ticking, the darkness is setting on the world of crime, do you fear this master of disguise.

2) I am channeling a unusual anomaly, I feel a wandering tortured soul, a grotesque accident, beware my friends this is not for the faint of heart.

1) The clock is ticking, the darkness is setting on the world of crime, do you fear this master of disguise.

2) I am channeling a unusual anomaly, I feel a wandering tortured soul, a grotesque accident, beware my friends this is not for the faint of heart.
THE DEAD WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I thought it was a P!tu figure...

IT IS!!!
SubjectP2.jpg

I have no idea who the first half of the clue refers to, but the other one is definitely a dead fig...

I dunno, maybe Darkman? :lol

That second one is Vader for sure!!!!:rolleyes:

But seriously I don't think it's a Dead figure, sounds like the Hulk or something else. The wondering tortured soul thing, zombies don't feel anything.

Back