The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That second one is Vader for sure!!!!:rolleyes:

But seriously I don't think it's a Dead figure, sounds like the Hulk or something else. The wondering tortured soul thing, zombies don't feel anything.

Yeah, thats why I changed it... Maybe its Collector Freak? :monkey3

I hate to burst everyone's bubble . . . but I have reason to believe that Criswell is a fake . . . an inside source tells me that he is being given some of this information and has no real mystical powers . . .

I am so disappointed . . . I hope the reports are wrong . . .

If the first one is Darkman, I really, really hope they don't screw it up by making it Arnold Voosloo and not Liam Neeson. Liam owned that role, and the two sequels really sucked with out him in them.

PLEASE GIVE US 1 LOTR Annoucemnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has to be a new zombie coming are way too which I cannot wait for.

If the released a darkman figure I would have to be sure to pick it up. 2 Heads for Darkman would be for the exclusive version, and single for regular it would seem like. The SW 12"er isn't all to great imo, but like someone had said it would be good for customizing and such. But not at no $60.

If the released a darkman figure I would have to be sure to pick it up. 2 Heads for Darkman would be for the exclusive version, and single for regular it would seem like. The SW 12"er isn't all to great imo, but like someone had said it would be good for customizing and such. But not at no $60.

I think the days of SSC doing figures for under $60 are probably over. Like food/gas/rent go up....so must these I suppose. :eek:

putting a code into the GC thing only lets you know how much you got. but that doesnt mean the $30 is tied to your account now, pretty much it gives you a hint at the price of the prize....then you still gotta reenter the code.

i wonder how much it would cost somebody in shipping if they won all of the freebies? around $7-$8 an item does add up and they've been doing a couple a day.

Back