The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder how much it would cost somebody in shipping if they won all of the freebies? around $7-$8 an item does add up and they've been doing a couple a day.

I'll pay $8 each all day for these helms . . .
I am so psyched to get these in !!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew

I'll pay $8 each all day for these helms . . .
I am so psyched to get these in !!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew

same here. although now that i'm getting some i'm tempted to go and get a couple of the others. i misssed the goblin one but i think i won the other lotr helms so far. i might have missed another one in there.

I'm placing my money on Darkman .. that would go with that poll they had a while back .. if it is Darkman, hopefully there will be changeable heads (one with bandages and one without)

I would LOVE to get a 1/6 scale Darkman but only if the scarred portrait is based on Liam Neeson.

Had it in my cart, but when I was waiting for the coupon code to "Add" a screen suddenly came up and said that my "Shopping Cart is empty." :monkey2

Ahh, well, easy come, easy go.

Hmm, was just thinking:

The clock is ticking, the darkness is setting on the world of crime, do you fear this master of disguise.

master_of_disguise.jpg

:lol:D

I would LOVE to get a 1/6 scale Darkman but only if the scarred portrait is based on Liam Neeson.

When SOTA did it all the faces they included were obscured by the scarring or the bandages, there was no "default" Neeson head.

His likeness is obviously attainable but there's a world of difference between paying the big bucks to get it for something like "Star Wars" (which I believe doesn't even require extensive likeness negotiations since they pretty much sign that away when they sign on to do "Star Wars") that will sell a gazillion units and "Darkman" which is certainly a lot less popular.

Fortunately on SOTA's figure it's still clearly Neeson. I don't know if they sorta stuck their neck out on that one and took a risk but it's definitely based on him as opposed to Arnold Vosloo (from the terrible DTV sequels) or a generic face.

I'm pretty much expecting to get the same thing we got from SOTA, a bandaged head and a scarred head, maybe as the Sideshow-exclusive edition. SOTA also had a Tower Records exclusive with less-bandaged head (pretty much like a combination of the two) but I don't know of any cases where Sideshow has included more than two heads on a figure except. I think there was that Hellboy but that was more of a special item.

Including the Neeson head would certainly be welcome, it just adds to the figure by making another display option available, but I have to say that I don't think many people would actually display him that way. When you think of Darkman you think of the bandages and scars.

I'm not feeling underwhelmed at all. I'm still as excited as day one and actually getting sad at thinking it will all be over soon... :(

I haven;t been able to enjoy it this year... kind of bummed. I do think SS has done a Excelent job this year.... except the should be more of THE DEAD!

and since tomorrows the last day.. and if I miss a DEAD fig because I'm at my new job.. I'll be pissed! I'll have to trade the Admiral for one.

Back