The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that kick in when you get the actual invoice? My order is showing the full price shipping.

Yes, in the invoice.

Congrats on your grail Pix! You will not be disapointed. Just remember you need someone to sign for it when Fed Ex tries to deliever or you'll have to wait even longer! Can't wait to see what you think of it. :D

Yikes! Shirts are 9 bucks for shipping? The 12 inch figures aren't even that much for me. You should definitely ask customer service about that.

Well, it was 3 shirts.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Maybe that's why, since it was multiple items.

I looked at the shirts, didn't look like you could use gift cards on them. Still have 10-10-20 gift cards I want to use on something...

Oh!:lol
Well that still baffles me then. I didn't see anywhere on the shipping specials page where it says apparel is an exception.

Especially since this was the only piece of apparel that you could use a gift card on. Maybe I will call about it tomorrow.

Anyone notice that today's Criswell changed? First it was about an accident, tormentet creature, gruesome, not for the weak of heart. Not it is crime fighter, master of disquise, etc. Before it could have been a Dead, now it is surely Darkman. :confused:

Sneaky Dead annoucement too then?

Back