The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when this is over somebody better explain how they figured it out from the code!!! Please:monkey3

I didn't figure out the code. I brute forced it. Literally 35 minutes of trying the code on in stock products. This is going to make a very cool display. :monkey3

In hindsight, once you find it, the code makes sense.

oh man, that would have been a nice piece and i even thought clone from the end but when i search it all this other stuff poped up so i went in a different direction. Silly me.

congrates to those who got it and good luck with Fisto.

I hope you can figure out the connection between the code and the product now. :lol

Anyway, after a good initial run, I've been missing out on every freebie in the last few days, so it's nice to get one, and something that I'd actually like! And finally something nice for the nightowls among us.

Had the Clone part working...but was looking through the Bone Clone items...not the Clone Trooper...oh well!

Geb

Had the Clone part working...but was looking through the Bone Clone items...not the Clone Trooper...oh well!

Geb

yup that's where i was and then i decided maybe i was wrong and then went even further away from the real item.

Hey Geb you're with thegd.com just wanted to say i love that site!

Sideshow really knows how to throw you for a loop. The other freebies this past week were easy. Then yesterday they put up one that made no sense to anything, then today they revert back to something easier. ARGH! CURSE YOU SSC!!!...

Just kidding, I loves ya... ;)

Sideshow really knows how to throw you for a loop. The other freebies this past week were easy. Then yesterday they put up one that made no sense to anything, then today they revert back to something easier. ARGH! CURSE YOU SSC!!!...

Just kidding, I loves ya... ;)

Not sure how it was easier...I haven't been able to get anything since we had to start guessing codes...not sure how to figure those out quick enough...:monkey2

Aw man, the freebie was early today. And it's from Star Wars!!! GRRRR!
HAHA:rotfl
Sleep is definitely for the weak since I just woke up.

hey does anybody know if it ends at 12:00 pacific or eastern time basicaly i figure they'll go out with a bang but i don't want to stay up to 3:00 in the morning for nothing.

Back