The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do they give a lot away in the chats? never done them and i don't think i can at work anyway.

there is only been one or two give aways in chat a day mostly one. But you can chat with fellow freaks and we can help each other find freebies

Sorry I haven't been posting here more. Been in IRC Chat the whole time.

Spook has been great again this year. Big thumbs up from swabs! Never hurts scoring a pile of freebies and prizes and seeing all the new swag! Hope everyone scored at least something they wanted!
Same here... the chat has been rockin'! More of you guys should come over! Even if you don't care about the freebies, come for the fun!

Yeah, I've had a blast. Won a couple things searching, picked up some free items with GC, and got a couple nice discounts as well. Been a good Trip.

Darkman license was announced but no 12" figure. Maybe the last 12" isn't Darkman... :eek:

Looks like the Darkman will be a 12" figure ... that's cool ... now, where is a "new" DEAD figure?

I was thinking that IF they put up a 12" Darkman then maybe they'd switch the excl. 560 with a new Dead figure to fool with us...

There were two Criswell predictions .. one is Darkman (now announced), the other was about a wandering tortured soul .. I'd say that isn't Indy .. should be a new member of the dead ...

Back