The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey does anybody know if it ends at 12:00 pacific or eastern time basicaly i figure they'll go out with a bang but i don't want to stay up to 3:00 in the morning for nothing.

They said in chat yesterday that it was the close of the business day which I think is 5:30-6:00 PST...

Durring spooktacular can you use a gift card and reward points for the same purchase? I know that usually you can't, but since you can use more than one gift card I was curious if you could combine it with reward points too..:confused:

Durring spooktacular can you use a gift card and reward points for the same purchase? I know that usually you can't, but since you can use more than one gift card I was curious if you could combine it with reward points too..:confused:

You can't. While the transaction will go through, it will be adjusted or cancelled before shipping...

almost over..:monkey2
This was my first spooktacular and it was awesome. I can't wait to do this agian next year. Got a few freebies and won the newsletter chucky contest. Thanks sideshow!! :chew

Nice congrats! It was my first as well and it was totally worth it. I got a bunch of freebies, an insane discount on my first PF and won a Saw Plush in the contest... THANX!!!

I have them and they are awesome..Hopefully they'll discount one so you can grab one. Lurtz is one of my favorites.

yeah i've want him ever since i saw the pictures but at $250 and $350 they're just too expensive for me without a discount or the $100 gift card that i'll hopefully win today.

It kind of sucks to wake up on the west coast and see contests all ready done but they never do any late at night when the east coasters are in bed... oh well. I think next year I can just skip it all since I am 0-2 in Spooktaculars now. :D

It kind of sucks to wake up on the west coast and see contests all ready done but they never do any late at night when the east coasters are in bed... oh well. I think next year I can just skip it all since I am 0-2 in Spooktaculars now. :D

Don't give up yet..Hopefully they'll finish today with some easier ones...I haven't won any freebies since they changed the contests and you have to guess the codes...I woke up intime to see the contest but it ended before I could really search for anything..

Yeah, and of course I'll be at work or they will end in 2 minutes like most of them seem to. At least I took advantage of the discounts and a gift card to get the LOTR Weathertop Environment for $26. I figured for that price its worth it. I guess I still have a chance for Stealth Iron Man... come on Iron man.

Yeah, and of course I'll be at work or they will end in 2 minutes like most of them seem to. At least I took advantage of the discounts and a gift card to get the LOTR Weathertop Environment for $26. I figured for that price its worth it. I guess I still have a chance for Stealth Iron Man... come on Iron man.

Dude . . nice price !!!

:chew

Nice congrats! It was my first as well and it was totally worth it. I got a bunch of freebies, an insane discount on my first PF and won a Saw Plush in the contest... THANX!!!

Congrats, Madcow! You bought the same PF as me (Freddy PF), so I give you props! Congrats on the Saw Plush. Alas, I didn't get it. Unless I win one later today, I will probably buy it during 99 cent shipping...

Sorry I haven't been posting here more. Been in IRC Chat the whole time.

Spook has been great again this year. Big thumbs up from swabs! Never hurts scoring a pile of freebies and prizes and seeing all the new swag! Hope everyone scored at least something they wanted!

Back