The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of angry figures out there :lol

I had forgotten about X-Files... and even though I don't get into the Buffy and Angel stuff I feel your pain.

i keep thinking pop up mort is going to lead me to a gold plated holy grail and all he ever does is take me to a 35% off gate troll. while that is a nice discount i still want to choke the life out of a computer digitized zombie.........i may have issues:monkey3

i keep thinking pop up mort is going to lead me to a gold plated holy grail and all he ever does is take me to a 35% off gate troll. while that is a nice discount i still want to choke the life out of a computer digitized zombie.........i may have issues:monkey3
he looks like he's dancing. there should be some kinda music playing when he's strolling by.
"staying alive" perhaps.

Yes infact, they gave away 100 Patient Zero Figures to the first person to say cookie in the chatroom :monkey3

they also gave out 5 of the new 1:6 Vaders at random to newsletter subscribers. :monkey3

and a million Dollars. :monkey3

And the brooklyn Bridge :monkey3

And then I woke up From my dreamworld to find they Had only given away a few of the Saw Plush figures :lol

So nah, you haven't missed much.

Yes infact, they gave away 100 Patient Zero Figures to the first person to say cookie in the chatroom :monkey3

they also gave out 5 of the new 1:6 Vaders at random to newsletter subscribers. :monkey3

and a million Dollars. :monkey3

And the brooklyn Bridge :monkey3

And then I woke up From my dreamworld to find they Had only given away a few of the Saw Plush figures :lol

So nah, you haven't missed much.

Dang it... I wanted the Brooklyn Bridge too.. would have looked cool in my backyard.

IMG_1683.jpg

WATCH OUT SAYERS OF NAY......THE KRUSADE IS OUT IN FULL FORCE THIS OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!!! MWAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!

What did you think?

Choose your words wisely....

I enjoyed it. I really knew nothing about it at first, so I wasn't sure what was going on til Connery came along and explained the whole situation, once I knew what was going down, it was just a fun ride. One thing that nagged me the whole film was Lambert's face, I swear he looks just like Thomas Jane (The Punisher), it's like Jane is Lambert reincarnated, maybe he really is immortal. I'd only ever seen Brown in Earth 2, an old sci-fi tv show, and in there he was a good guy leader, but he played the twisted villain very well.

Back