Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which custom outfit are people more likely to do with this Unmasked BW sculpt

*whispers* im in talks with topo and it looks like they're interested in the ballroom fit he wears, but I originally asked if they could do the turtleneck suit he wears when the bat symbol shines on him. they said it was too simple of a design but I asked if they could throw the turtleneck in as a bonus so people can just buy their standard suit and make that look

The sculpt is so much better on display. The promo pics washed out all the details on it.

To me, the likeness is 100% there. It's an 8.5/10 sculpt that could be a very good 9. But it has too much hair, Keaton hair was pretty darn thin in Returns.

Looks fantastic. Will not miss out this time.

'I think he knows who his parents are.'
1000028452.jpg

Last edited:
The sculpt is so much better on display. The promo pics washed out all the details on it.

To me, the likeness is 100% there. It's an 8.5/10 sculpt that could be a very good 9. But it has too much hair, Keaton hair was pretty darn thin in Returns.
I think the hair is a lot of it. Definitely needs to be a bit more receded hairline

His hair was thicker in ‘89 than Returns so the new HT sculpt would more accurately reflect the first film if you want a Bruce Wayne kit bash.

IMG_4561.jpeg

IMG_4563.jpeg

But seriously, this is one instance where I have to ask, do we really want movie accuracy? Look at his hair in this scene, do you want that on your shelf? Bless him, but his hair and hair texture isn’t ideal and by ‘92 it was thinned to oblivion making that hair texture impossible to accurately sculpt.

Dang. I just want the Bruce Wayne head. :lol Looks miles better in that display photo.

Don’t feel any need to buy the whole figure as I’m fine with the original Returns release, but I may try and scoop that up parted out later.

Here are some photos from a real camera.

That’s crazy good. Wow. It would be awesome if Hot Toys was saving their Batcave Command Center they showed off a while ago to release it bundled with a full turtleneck Bruce Wayne, complete with this sculpt.

That’s crazy good. Wow. It would be awesome if Hot Toys was saving their Batcave Command Center they showed off a while ago to release it bundled with a full turtleneck Bruce Wayne, complete with this sculpt.
Yeah, my only hesitation for ordering this figure was whether that ‘89 Batcomputer is ever still coming, and if It’d be offered with some ‘89 figures. But I don’t know where I would have put that computer anyhow.

Last edited:
Back