The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, for those of you wondering about the Sam 15-inch figure - the one in the photo gallery is the pre-production sample (that was at Comic-Con) and is closer to what the final product will look like. The one in the QTVR is a very early prototype that had to get shot back in May in order to make it on our Comic-Con CD-ROM. We're going to see if the pre-prod sample is still in the building, and if so, we'll shoot the updated QTVR :duff

That is great to know, thanks!

FYI, for those of you wondering about the Sam 15-inch figure - the one in the photo gallery is the pre-production sample (that was at Comic-Con) and is closer to what the final product will look like. The one in the QTVR is a very early prototype that had to get shot back in May in order to make it on our Comic-Con CD-ROM. We're going to see if the pre-prod sample is still in the building, and if so, we'll shoot the updated QTVR :duff

Thanks Dusty!!! That is awesome news! I really liked what I saw at SDCC and that is what I was hoping we would get! Thanks for asking about it for us. :duff

Awsome news on the Sam figure from Trick 'r Treat !!!!

I am still psyched about this and feel much better after that !!!

:D

A new Criswell Predicts is up. Dark corridors, something pursuing you, 3X the suspense, sounds an awful lot like Alien 3. But I can't imagine what it could be. Maybe a smaller sized maquette?

Thanks Dusty!!! That is awesome news! I really liked what I saw at SDCC and that is what I was hoping we would get! Thanks for asking about it for us. :duff

Well this good news convinced me to order one....he is just too adorable to pass up. :D :rock :rock :D

I'm brand new to The Dead line. How quickly do new zombie figures usually sell out once they go up for PPO?

I'm brand new to The Dead line. How quickly do new zombie figures usually sell out once they go up for PPO?

Depends on how deeply hidden in the site they are and when they are announced (ie the variant 560 took a day to sell out with an es of 300 vs. the ex. blue scrubs doc which sold out in minutes (I believe).

Back