the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dunedain said:
The word jumble and riddle's can be found here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular06

and the banners look like this:

naamloos1zc5.jpg
So whenever you see that banner you click on it to find out what the deal is?

Sorry to be so clueless about this, but I thought there was mentions of free giveways and discounts with banners. I assumed these would be special banners for each product.

I found a few of those banners, just took me to the "Spooktacular" main page, but than again, it isn't much of a contest if it's easy right? I'll keep trying I hope to win the Jumble though!

Vince said:
thanks on the banner info !

totally different from last year if I remember well....

It the only one i've seen so far so I guess this is the one. Just click on it and see what happens.

Well time's up, so how about letting those of us who just got here know what it was.

Also...any help on these banner deals would be great.

Anyone guest the word jumble yet?

MOREVICDAETSOH

Well, since the contest is now officially over:

DOOM ARCHIVE SET

And yes, I did figure out the fourth clue in the scavenger hunt.

Hey guys, I just found a winning banner, but it goes to something I don't want (hunchback of notre dame) so I'm not going for it, but I'll show you what it looks like:

spookbanneryn6.jpg

It switches between those two so be on the lookout.

Actually, I'm not so sure if it's a winning banner but rather just a savings banner. If you just regularly go to the page the deal is still there so it's not all that special.

There's a trick this year with the free stuff...you have to enter the specified code provided in the order to get the free discount.

Sorry if that is clear for you :eek: , but I didn't understand what to do when I find all the words of the Scavenger Hunt.
Is there a kint of form to fill with the 15 words?
if it's that, where is the link to fill that form?

Thanks a lot and good luck to all

Vince said:
thanks on the banner info !

totally different from last year if I remember well....

The banner shown in that screen cap is NOT a spooktacular special banner - its the general banner.

However - someone did post what a real one looks like in this thread..:)

Back