The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe McDonald's is his comfort food when you're mean to him.:rotfl

Never thought of that, could talk :maul :lol

He does come by and shows me his healthier options whenever he's doing well... Since I always comment on what lard he has brought back to the office. I know I'm awful...but I'm helpn him live longer :lol

I had a coworker talking to me at high noon and I turned around while he was still talking and placed my orders. I'm so bad. :lol

its not bad when your trying to get your order in for a awesomw piece

:rock :rotfl :lol :rotfl :rock

It's GOOD to be the King!

it is good being the office manager...especially when they give me crap when the UPS guy brings my stuff to the office, thats why i dont feel bad letting them suffer for 5 minutes during the PPO

I see Venom slipping away now. :wave

No no we needs da Venom. Let's start all over. How are you today on this blessing evening Mikey, boy the weather is nice outside isn't it? I just love all my statues and I want everyone to be soooo happy. I'm sooo happy!!!! Jye4ever's Iron Man 1:2 is going to be the pinnacle of the Marvel Universe, I just know it. Man, I'm really glad that he is getting that piece.

I'm so proud that everyone here that had a chance at their PO's got their orders in, so lovely.................

I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:emperor:emperor:monkey4:emperor:emperor
:banghead:mad: GIMME DA VENOM U PIECES OF.......... :rotfl

45699546.jpg

If they are in the "New" status, u got them, it's in the bag.

my order says new with both of them on there and it starts with a T, but when placing the order for both it lagged and then came up that SW was on waitlist. i assumed that i only got mystique. so what do you think

Back