The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got hosed over since the SS site timed out placing my first order, I had to go back through the whole process. The SW showed as wait list when I got back to the PPO page but Mystique was still in stock so I placed my SW on the wait list and Mystique to my cart on the same order. Apparently, as I found out after the fact and calling SS customer service, my whole order is wait listed. Mystique defaulted to a wait list even though she was still available when I placed my order since SW was a wait list item. At my order confirmation page my order started with a W but it showed Mystique as in stock and SW had the red border around her with Wait List above it. I am sure they will both convert but it still ticks me off a little bit.

I got hosed over since the SS site timed out placing my first order, I had to go back through the whole process. The SW showed as wait list when I got back to the PPO page but Mystique was still in stock so I placed my SW on the wait list and Mystique to my cart on the same order. Apparently, as I found out after the fact and calling SS customer service, my whole order is wait listed. Mystique defaulted to a wait list even though she was still available when I placed my order since SW was a wait list item. At my order confirmation page my order started with a W but it showed Mystique as in stock and SW had the red border around her with Wait List above it. I am sure they will both convert but it still ticks me off a little bit.

Same there here buddy, story of our lives...:angelsmil

Yeah, I didn't read through the thread before I posted and saw you had the same problem.

Good luck to both of us on getting these converted!

Dusty did say to put in a form request about or problems but I see that you all ready talked to them on the phone.

If you guys get converted straight away wouldn't that mean that someone who has ordered and confirmed would miss out? Or are you thinking APs.

If you guys get converted straight away wouldn't that mean that someone who has ordered and confirmed would miss out? Or are you thinking APs.

See I don't know, unless it's just a estimate on pieces being held back is all I can think of. So someone with a confirmed order doesn't get screwed.

I think you guys on the wait list for Wanda are going to have a hard time getting her converted, Black Queen is a higher ES and people can hardly even get that exclusive, same goes for Mystique.

I think you guys on the wait list for Wanda are going to have a hard time getting her converted, Black Queen is a higher ES and people can hardly even get that exclusive, same goes for Mystique.

Thanks for raining on our parade. :monkey2

Back