The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my first PPO event..

got myself the vader vs obi wan, SW, mystique, venom.. not bad i suppose :)

On waitlist for ryu dio, felicia and mecha

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I am sorry for any confusion regarding the pre-order process. If more than one item is placed in your shopping cart, and one of the items has sold out, the whole order will go to wait list reservation. There is no way to split up the items once they have been placed in the shopping cart together.

Please be assured, that if you got your name on the wait list early, you have a good chance of being contacted to receive one or both of the items.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

That is harsh Ski. Let's hope that their estimation of your chances on the waitlist is correct.

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I am sorry for any confusion regarding the pre-order process. If more than one item is placed in your shopping cart, and one of the items has sold out, the whole order will go to wait list reservation. There is no way to split up the items once they have been placed in the shopping cart together.

Please be assured, that if you got your name on the wait list early, you have a good chance of being contacted to receive one or both of the items.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

That is what I call the Shaft! That really sucks man hopefully you will get one.

I did with Venom. :confused:

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2009-08-07 19:14:45
Subtotal: $264.99
Tax (Est.): $21.86
Points Used: ( 175) $8.75
Ship (Est.): $0.00
Grand Total: $278.10

You do know you lost on that deal? You used $8.75 in points but lost the $13.25 that order would have given you.

damn that's hot...so can't wait for this line to really kick off.

Back