The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....sorry about that.Got confused. Alright I'm working out shoulders tonight and I'll try to jump on triceps also.
These are the exercises I usually do, can you give me some others so I can either add them or mix them up??
Shrugs
Presses
Lateral Raises
Farmer Walk

~~Where is a good site/magazine resource that has an encyclopedia of different exercises with videos and pictures of properly executing exercises???

LOL....sorry about that.Got confused. Alright I'm working out shoulders tonight and I'll try to jump on triceps also.
These are the exercises I usually do, can you give me some others so I can either add them or mix them up??
Shrugs
Presses
Lateral Raises
Farmer Walk

~~Where is a good site/magazine resource that has an encyclopedia of different exercises with videos and pictures of properly executing exercises???

Awesome man, I'm doing the same tonight.

Not sure is presses were military press but that's a good started for shoulders. (Hammer Strength Presses as well)

Also (Shoulders):
Front Lateral
Reverse Butterfly
Lying Reverse Lateral
Close Grip Upright Rows
Dumbbell/Barbell Shrugs
Reverse Cable Crossovers

(Tri's):
Close Grip Barbell
Overhead Extensions
Lying Tricep Extensions
Weight Dips (belt)
Close Grip Pushups
Push Downs (Rope/Nautilus Machien/Hammer Strength)

Great site for routine/workouts/regimes
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmaintrain.htm

^^^Great!!! thanks man. My current goal is to lose about 30 pounds before the first of the year while lifting and building some muscle. Then in Jan. I want to start Jiu Jitsu again and continue working out while cutting some weight so I can compete in the 165 lb class in a tournament in April.

^^^Great!!! thanks man. My current goal is to lose about 30 pounds before the first of the year while lifting and building some muscle. Then in Jan. I want to start Jiu Jitsu again and continue working out while cutting some weight so I can compete in the 165 lb class in a tournament in April.

Plenty of time to accomplish great progress :rock

Some more shots, I'm a lil trimming in my abs section since these were finishing a bulk phase... Still tryn to taper though.

1fwkMqsWczT24xy6gtImdDvZPEhO9750.jpeg

3462322orig.jpg

3460142orig.jpg

3462312orig.jpg

:naughty:naughty:naughty

ryan_reynolds_99.jpg

ryan-reynolds3.jpg

I like how he balances a healthy muscle showing with overall body mass, that's what I'm aiming for.

Christian Bale, at times, is another example of the look I'm aiming for.

christian_bale_in_american_psycho.jpg

Here's my routine

Monday: Legs/Calves/Abs
Tuesday: Back/Biceps
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders
Friday: Triceps/Abs
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Chest/Shoulders

Thoughts/suggestions?

Had one of the best workouts ever tonight, chest and bi's along with some HIIT! While others are drinking Skiman is growing :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back