The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to get what feels like tendinitis from lifting. (near the elbows outer and inner). Already on glucosamine and fish oil, thinking about trying some cissus.

Yeah that is the worst !

Finally able to hit the gym more like I want to this week. Very happy about that !

I've been on a tear like King, I've actually worked out every day for the past couple weeks with the exception of this Sunday. Trying to get ultra shredded and only 4 days left til the wedding vacation :rock

Let's ROCK DIS JOINT!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

60 minutes of cardio is all ready in the books for today, got legs and then 40-60 more minutes of cardio after weight training! CARDIO FTW!!!!!

Let's DO DIS!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

1xfomb10.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8Wz3YOlJFKU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8Wz3YOlJFKU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No way King, I'm taking you all the way with me :rock

4 DA WIN!!!!!!!!!!

edit: I've been running on nothing but broccoli and lean meats/proteins... I might explode if I eat a pizza!!!

If you must I will tag along and see where that takes me. I just might like the beef bod.

If you don't mind me asking who do you cook it?:D

Usually I'll saute them the night before with some almond or olive oil on the skillet and sprinkle the salt and pepper on there to give some flavor. If I don't have time that night I usually just take a microwavable bag of broccoli and nuke it here at work. There's some rumors that show nuking a veggie will lose all the benefits of broccoli and then there's others that say it doesn't harm unless they get all mushy and you kill the broccoli by over cooking it. I think it's just a happy medium and you'll be fine.

I have this vid in my blog as well for how to cook broccoli.

Cooking With Christina, Episode #6: Broccoli

Last edited:
Usually I'll saute them the night before with some almond or olive oil on the skillet and sprinkle the salt and pepper on there to give some flavor. If I don't have time that night I usually just take a microwavable bag of broccoli and nuke it here at work. There's some rumors that show nuking a veggie will lose all the benefits of broccoli and then there's others that say it doesn't harm unless they get all mushy and you kill the broccoli by over cooking it. I think it's just a happy medium and you'll be fine.

I have this vid in my blog as well for how to cook broccoli.

Cooking With Christina, Episode #6: Broccoli

Thanks for the help brotha! :duff
That actually sounds delicious.

Back