The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2356i_m_back.jpg

Welcome back Ski. I have been trying to hold the fort while you were gone.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I saw man, awesome streak on the workout regime, I'll have to start my streak up again starting today!!! I come back to Missouri and it's raining and pouring heavily and also in the 40's, Cancun was bright sunny and in the 90's, it's time to get the Cancun body back again :rock

Had to cut short my shoulder workout early this morning...i was doing shrugs with the 40kg dumbells and pulled a muscle just underneath and to the side of my shoulder blade :banghead Tried working through the pain but got a stabbing pain and twinges when i breath! :monkey2
Devasted because i've got a week off work and was planning to hit the gym hard core ... dang it!!

Damn that sucks. You need to be careful. As much as you want to work through it you should not push it or it will get worse, probably much worse.

Sounds like a pulled wing is all, eat your carbs and take in some minerals and aminos and don't do back or shoulders...

Concentrate on some legs, use assisted machines for the squat such as a hack squat.

Sounds like a pulled wing is all, eat your carbs and take in some minerals and aminos and don't do back or shoulders...

Concentrate on some legs, use assisted machines for the squat such as a hack squat.

Thanks Ski :duff Great advice...I was thinking switching to legs and cardio but its very frustrating alls the same:rolleyes:
Hopefully with rest it'll settle down some

Thanks Ski :duff Great advice...I was thinking switching to legs and cardio but its very frustrating alls the same:rolleyes:
Hopefully with rest it'll settle down some

No problem brother, do those calves until they cramp while doing some cardio :rock make them expand past your hips :rock :horror :lol

anyone knows some ways to low the bf??i have 9,8% body fat and i want to reduce it about 6,5%.i am looking for a good diet...any help??
thanks!!

anyone knows some ways to low the bf??i have 9,8% body fat and i want to reduce it about 6,5%.i am looking for a good diet...any help??
thanks!!

Yikes, E that is a really opened ended question...

First steps...
1) eat at decifit
2) know your body, cutting out diary, fruits, carbs from the diet lil by lil.
3) cardio, cardio, cardio, cardio, cardio, cardio..... on and cardio :lol
4) lift big, lift fast, lil rest between sets.
5) no cheating on diet
6) eat frequently, every 2-3 hours (keep the furnace burning)

Back