The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
485lbs on deads for X2, nufff said bunny bread!!! I'm dying in my chair right now.

Gotta be feeling good though man! :rock

After hitting the pool yesterday I absolutely had to get in the therapy pool afterwards. It is amazing what missing two days feels like.

Thats insane bro!

I'm thinking of doing a little bit of weight lifting starting next week before or after the treadmill.

I've got shoulders today but I have to do my 50 chinups before every exercise (second full week of tryn this). It's something new I've been trying out to warm up and expand my lats, I like my back and it's got thickness but I need to widen it around the lower part, trying to hit those lower lats. Once I get up there on the chin rack it's gonna be renamed the torture rack :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

-Kane Sumabat

Looks like you might have to get lower than 167lbs, as in losing weight there's no such thing as targeting only a certain area because the body reduces it's fat as a whole, so what does that mean well it means that you have to be at a lower body fat percentage for your body type to reduce as what you see as your love handles.

Thanks for the insight man :rock

Will have to continue/step up the work outs.

I've still got a long road ahead, but I am in the best shape I've ever been in my life, with only improvements to be made now.

SW110209_1.jpg

SW110209_2.jpg

Great job MF.

This week is complete made it 3/4 days (took one day off for rest after playing hockey the previous evening).

Tomorrow night my hockey tourney starts and will include about 5 intense games.

Awesome Maulfan!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm 34 and am getting more cut/defined now then ever... now if my neck and back would stop getting tweaked. :lol I'm plauged with nerve issues.

How is your routine going jimjimmy?

I rarely lift wieghts now. I have moved onto resisitance training as well as cardio with resistance.

I can honestly tell you that it beats the living crap out of just weight training.

Talk about feeling stronger, faster and more explosive than ever before.

I've also stopped all supplements and only eat a healthy balanced diet.

Quick update.

Played last night and scored 2 goals and I was on my game.

I actually went to the gym for an hour and half today and did some minor weight lifting (mainly triceps and back) and cardio.

I have two more games later today.

That sucks Ringer. It is crappy when you are trying to work out at a certain level and you just cannot do it.

Hockey update: Exhausted

We played 2 games last night, including one at 12:15am. We lost one and won one. Our line is flying as we have at least 7 of the last 9 goals.

Back