The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up to 200 crunches every other day when I work out and 100 oblique crunches each side, burns like hell but it's a great feeling and below the fat it seems to be building up some good definition.

I don't really do too many abs exercises just because a lot of the compound movements that are executed take care of ab development for my physique.

I really need to get back to the gym. I have not been there for a week now, but have been playing a lot of hockey so I am getting an excellent workout.

The middle of the night calls from work are really killing me too.

I'm up to 53lbs gone now, with 7 left to my initial goal I'm all fired up, it feels so tangible now I just want to hit it.

Smashed legs tonight and another cardio session for 60 minutes, I'm going to bed to die and do it all over again tomorrow. Look for my post around 4:00 a.m. :lol

Well , I'm well and truelly getting back into the gym now, after my pre renewel slump I'm back to 4 days a week. My goals this year are for working the legs and getting into the free weights, 2 things I shyed away from previously. I'm happy in only a few weeks of free weight bench I can do my own weight unaided & comfortably without a spotter.
Does anyone know any formulars for weights
ie: if your upper body can lift XX then legs should be able to lift XXX. I'm just looking for a range to be aiming for as it's all new to me.. thanks

Well , I'm well and truelly getting back into the gym now, after my pre renewel slump I'm back to 4 days a week. My goals this year are for working the legs and getting into the free weights, 2 things I shyed away from previously. I'm happy in only a few weeks of free weight bench I can do my own weight unaided & comfortably without a spotter.
ie: if your upper body can lift XX then legs should be able to lift XXX. I'm just looking for a range to be aiming for as it's all new to me.. thanks

Really is not formula, ppl usually go for double their weight but many including myself have surpass that and to be honest for bodybuilding which is my and it might different for yours, I really don't concentrate on lifting a certain amount of weight. I more less go on how the muscle feels and if I'm actually contracting what I'm supposed to be working. If it goes heavy for some whatever reason oh well that's more or less a bonus factor for me.

Really there is no formula, ppl usually go for double their weight but many including myself have surpass that and to be honest for bodybuilding which is my goal and it might different for yours, I really don't concentrate on lifting a certain amount of weight. (I'm not going into power lifting) I more less go on how the muscle feels and if I'm actually contracting what I'm supposed to be working. If it goes heavy for some whatever reason oh well that's more or less a bonus factor for me.

Well, I bought me a balance ball today to keep my ass occupied. Gone are the carefree, devil may care binge days of the summer!:monkey2

Finally made it back to the gym this morning.

I actually lowered my weight slightly to focus more on form before increasing it again. Did a HIIT session as well.

Back