The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Sean, keep it up bro. :rock

I've had my setbacks, but I am hitting it again this next weekend after a 2 week hiatus. Weight is back at 200, I hope to get it back down to 185-190 before Christmas. :duff

Looking great Sean, keep it up bro. :rock

I've had my setbacks, but I am hitting it again this next weekend after a 2 week hiatus. Weight is back at 200, I hope to get it back down to 185-190 before Christmas. :duff

Waterboy_2.jpg

How is your routine going jimjimmy?

I rarely lift wieghts now. I have moved onto resisitance training as well as cardio with resistance.

I can honestly tell you that it beats the living crap out of just weight training.

Talk about feeling stronger, faster and more explosive than ever before.

I've also stopped all supplements and only eat a healthy balanced diet.

I am trying bro. Work has taken it's toll on my gym time.

I am lucky if I get in there three times a week at this point.

I have been wanting to get those things you told me about. Is that what you are using ?

I am trying bro. Work has taken it's toll on my gym time.

I am lucky if I get in there three times a week at this point.

I have been wanting to get those things you told me about. Is that what you are using ?

I am using the Bodylastics. I actually incorporated them with the wii.

People laugh when I say that but it's no joke once you get started.

I have been destroyed. My body hates me right now, but it will get over it.

We played 4 games total this weekend with full intensity, but lost the division championship. I cannot believe I made it to the gym this weekend in the middle of it all.

I wanted to go to the gym today but thought better of it. I need my day of rest.

I am using the Bodylastics. I actually incorporated them with the wii.

People laugh when I say that but it's no joke once you get started.

Yea I bet.

I plan to get a set of those if I can within the next month or so. That will allow me some time working out when I can't make it to the gym. Especially on days for Bi's !!!!! I always seem to miss that day.

I have been destroyed. My body hates me right now, but it will get over it.

We played 4 games total this weekend with full intensity, but lost the division championship. I cannot believe I made it to the gym this weekend in the middle of it all.

I wanted to go to the gym today but thought better of it. I need my day of rest.

Man dude ! :rock More power to ya man !

I had a FANTASTIC day! I hit the gym hard with my old standard routine from a few months ago and it was brutal. I'm glad to be back in it though, I was feeling a bit doughy after Halloween. :lol

Now I am back on my road to be able to dress as Conan or Dutch next Halloween. :rotfl

I had a FANTASTIC day! I hit the gym hard with my old standard routine from a few months ago and it was brutal. I'm glad to be back in it though, I was feeling a bit doughy after Halloween. :lol

Now I am back on my road to be able to dress as Conan or Dutch next Halloween. :rotfl

Lets do dis... :rock

May have to take a week or so off of lifting completely.. This tendinitis crap is pissing me off. Or switch stuff up. (already have gone lighter)

Dunno been dealing with it since summer.

I got called into work at 1 am on Tuesday (about 2 hours sleep) and that has really messed up my week. I am still trying to get the energy to do anything. It is pissing me off.

Back