The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, when I started out, I thought 60lbs off would be enough, I'm 3 away and I can safely say, the extra thirty that is recommended for someone with my build is right, I've still got a fair ammount to lose still.

Maul, you're a beast bro hah I've been watching your progress and I gotta say, I'm a fan, for real

theflyopera.jpg

Maul, you're a beast bro hah I've been watching your progress and I gotta say, I'm a fan, for real

Thanks, I'm the most determined I've been in probably, I don't know, half a dozen attempts at losing weight, longest I ever stuck it out before was about 3-4 months in college, the others were just stints, but now I've been at it for about 10 months and I'm feeling so close to the result I've always wanted I am not backing down.

You on the other hand, I hope your Palpatine figure ships last :lol

Thanks, I'm the most determined I've been in probably, I don't know, half a dozen attempts at losing weight, longest I ever stuck it out before was about 3-4 months in college, the others were just stints, but now I've been at it for about 10 months and I'm feeling so close to the result I've always wanted I am not backing down.

You on the other hand, I hope your Palpatine figure ships last :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl, why so mean MF, ouch those are not good initials :rotfl

Honestly I know you dont know me but Im proud of you man Im glad you stuck it out, pretty crazy when you start seein progress right? even when you can see your chin defined and chiseled thats when it pays off....plus It helps with the ladiiiessss :lol

Honestly I know you dont know me but Im proud of you man Im glad you stuck it out, pretty crazy when you start seein progress right? even when you can see your chin defined and chiseled thats when it pays off....plus It helps with the ladiiiessss :lol

For me, the best thing has been reducing clothing sizes and being able to get away with wearing things I've wanted to for a long time. I like a tight fitting style and certain shirts that work good with that, but at 320lbs, there's no looking good in the sharpest shirt, and half of them wouldn't come in 3XL, now down to 1XL, anything I could want to wear, I can. I feel like in a way I can be more me now than ever because I'm not defining me through clothes as someone hiding his body, just wearing clothes I like. I also enjoy the treasure hunt I feel like I'm on. I've never seen my body as an adult to know it's shape or definition, I've been hefty since I was like 10-11 years old, all the new ways I keep seeing myself in are like discovering things for the first time. I'm as much seeing a me never seen before as anyone that's in my life.

I'm proud of Maul as well, I'm glad that it's come to a point to where new changes have made him even more motivated because it does take a certain individual to get in that mindset and I believe that is the hardest part of doing all this. It's the burning desire the want to change, everyone can sit on the butts and say that they'll do it someday but to actually get up everyday... day in and day out takes some dedication and such a person like that we gain respect from me tenfold than someone that just says they are too busy or that they have bad genes.

There is always a way, just find and stick to it...

That's one thing that frosts me with all these miracle diets/excercises/pills flashed all over TV, every time i see those add, I think, or just get off your ass, get motivated and do it.

My proudest thing is that I've done nothing but alter my eating behavior and excercise, no pills, supliments, nothing, everything I achieve is from will and what my body is capable of all on its own.

Same as Maulfan im 6 foot 2 inches, and was 250, and I'd never gotten to wear just what I want like maul i like tight stuff, I never could wear that due to body shape, now I can wear whatever I want....and like I said LAADIIESSSS :lol im thinkin about gettin on some whey but not till I know thats what I want

If you're 6'2, 195lbs seems bordering the underweight end of things, all the ideal weight calculators I checked said about 220-230lbs for our height.

A lot of supps are not require and all this can be done with food, of course it does get hard once goals are changing from time to time but the intial eating healthy losing weight is really quite simple as in there is not miracle drug, you don't have to measure foods or get all that serious in order to make changes to ones physique.

That is one thing I wish more ppl would research on is how simple this really all is, there's no real gimmick diet that will work for you, everyone is different, so ppl are really skinny and cannot put on weight and there's those that are the opposite and then of course the blessed that can look at a dumbbell and just become muscle bound.

Supps are only there as aids or meal replacements in case you didn't have the time to prepare a well balanced meal, they all should be taken in moderation and they are not the leading cause for all the success or are going to create the success. Basic nutrition and watching what you eat with a high protein diet is where everyone should start before they even think about supplementing. Without the foundation of the house, the walls are just weak and it will grumble before it's all said and done.

If you're 6'2, 195lbs seems bordering the underweight end of things, all the ideal weight calculators I checked said about 220-230lbs for our height.

yes thats what I was thinkin but Ski was all noooo its progress blah blah blah :monkey3 love ya ski haha but I eat ALOT and I dont gain any weight anymore

yes thats what I was thinkin but Ski was all noooo its progress blah blah blah :monkey3 love ya ski haha but I eat ALOT and I dont gain any weight anymore

I would start carb loading man, just watch the bf and make sure you are not getting bad gains that's all...

I'd actually need more of a pic to actually see if you are borderline underweight. Maul did some research but height and weight measurements are severely flawed.

I can be considered overweight and obese for my height and weight just because I weigh just as much as a person that is 6'2 whenever I'm at my heaviest but the bodyfat percentage says otherwise. Height and weight scale of obesity, overweight, underweight DO NOT take into account for muscle mass or lean body muscle mass.

I can be considered overweight and obese for my height and weight just because I weigh just as much as a person that is 6'2 whenever I'm at my heaviest but the bodyfat percentage says otherwise. Height and weight scale of obesity, overweight, underweight DO NOT take into account for muscle mass or lean body muscle mass.

That's why when I initially set my goal, I chose 60lbs, those calculators suggested 90, but I figured with adding muscle along the way, 60 would be a more realistic target and that's why I've just been aiming to reach that and reassess things from there. I've still got a spare tire and fat elsewhere so I know I need to go beyond 60, 30 more will be the target but when I reach the point I'm aiming for, however much it takes, I'll just level off my workout to keep me there and not lose more.

I would start carb loading man, just watch the bf and make sure you are not getting bad gains that's all...

I'd actually need more of a pic to actually see if you are borderline underweight. Maul did some research but height and weight measurements are severely flawed.

the camera does not like me

Back